Chapter 5

Kayley's POV

You know that time when you feel everyone's eyes on you and you feel like so socially awkward? Well that was happening now. I was brought into a hug and saw pale arms, I smiled as more people piled on. But I kept my arms wrapped around Ty, my only option.

It beginning to get late so we all went to bed. When I got to Ty's room, he backed me up to the wall, placing his lips on mine.

I stood frozen, until I relaxed onto his soft lips. My hands came across his neck, locking fingers. His hands slid around my waist.

Then we heard the door creek, disturbing our small make out session. My hands still on Ty's neck, his on my waist, we look at the door to find Mitch standing awkwardly in the doorway.

"Truth or dare downstairs." He stated simply before walking back downstairs. Me and ty got down stairs and sat in the circle.

"Kayley, truth or dare?" Asked Mitch.

"Dare, duh" I replied.

"Hot shot with Ty. A game where you kiss but can't touch the other person." Mitch said, smirking ever so slightly. I sighed and walked over to an empty space, ty following.

We locked lips, not touching apart from the lips. His tongue slid over my lip, asking for entrance. I accepted, an then his hands grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap. He lost. I continued kissing him, getting rougher.

Mitch cleared his throat,"Tayley is official, ty loses."

"Jerome truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth...." Yes, this is what I needed.

"Yesterday, I heard moans coming from your room, and I know Mitch was in there. Wat was it?" I asked. Mitch and Jerome stood up, holding hands and saying merome was real. I fist pumped the air.

"Ty truth or dare" asked Jerome.

"Dare" Ty replied.

"Throw Kayley in the pool." Wait, wat.

"Hang on that's not fai-" I started but was picked up by Ty.

Before I was thrown in, I grabbed Ty's hand and we jumped in together screaming.

"HASHTAGPOWERMOVESONLY!" Flailing our arms.