Chapter 4

Kayley's POV

A slap, a kick, a punch, leads to cuts. I promised Ty I would stop, that time ago, that seems so long, yet its only been four days.

When Adam hurts me, we keep quiet.

This particular day, Adam had given me a hard punch and kick in the ribs. I was being held up to the wall, my feet dangled from the floor. I gasped for breath as Adam pushed his hand further into my neck.

The door opened and Adam let go of my neck, which ended in me falling on the floor. I grit my teeth and hold my hand to my now purple hand marked neck.

Ty stood in the doorway, shocked at the least. I felt beads of sweat dribble down my face as I clutched my bruised ribs, using the other hand to gently wrap around my neck.

"Oh my god, Kayley." Ty spluttered. He ran out of the room and came back with the first aid kit and a baseball bat.

He wrapped a bandage around my neck and rib. I laid on the floor with my arm slightly crippled above my head, a pool of blood next to me. My own. Ty whacked Adam with the baseball bat, and I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

I heard gasps. That was before blackness over came me.

When I wake up, all TC is surrounding me, except Adam of course. I hear people saying stuff.

"Yo dude why did you hurt him?" I heard Ian say.

"You see that mark on her neck?Yea Adam did that." Ty says. Gasps and then my eyes are open.