Chapter 11

{Dahvie's P.O.V}

"So," Garrett started, "Where are we staying?"

I looked at Garrett with a 'what the fuck' face. "We? I believe you're staying in your apartment."

Garrett scrunched his nose at me, "Davhie, don't be silly! I have to meet the rest of the band, you know the people I will be on stage with." He smirked at me. God I hate his smirk. I wish I could rip it off his smug little face.

I counted from 5 in my head, trying to calm myself down. If only Haley didnt have to butt into my self peace.

"You can stay with us Garrett." She said grinning from ear to ear. Dear Lord I bet she's crushing on him now. How gross.

"I dont really think we have enough room on the bu-"

"Oh Dahvie dont be such a buzz kill!" Haley whined. "Plus it's only to get to know the band!"

I sighed and nodded in defeat. "Whatever." I said making my way towards the door, "But if you fucking touch Jayy..I'll chop your dick off." I smiled to my self and ran to the car.

{Later in the night}

"Dahv..Who the fuck is he?" Jayy said looking Garrett from head to toe.

"Well isnt he so very nice?" Garrett said walking past me to scope out the bus.

He walked until he got to the back bedroom, mine and Jayy's bedroom.

"I bet alot happens in here." He said winking and going back towards the door. "Ill be back around 4ish with all my stuff. Peace."

"HE'S FUCKING STAY WITH US!!!!" Jayy screamed. I hugged him and snuggled my face into his chest. "fraid so. Thanks Haley." I mumbled. This is fucking lovely.

-----After the gigs-----

{Jayy's P.O.V}

The shows were amazing!! I have to say Garrett did really good. I have no clue why Davhie hates him, I mean I hate him too...I dont know where I'm going with this, I just have mixed feelings about Garrett.

"So, Dahvs...Whats up with you and Garrett.?" I said trying not to step into dangerous territory.

"Its complicated. I dont really wanna talk about it." Dahvie said taking his shirt off and throwing it in the clothes hamper. "It has to do with stuff before you were in the band. The past yanno?"

I nodded and curled up into a ball on the bed.

"Babe, Im cold." I said waiting for his warmth to surrond me. It didnt take long.

"Jayy Bear?" He whispered.

I turned to face him. "Yeah Dahvs?"

"I love you." He said before kissing me softly.

"I love you too baby." I said cuddling into his chest and falling asleep.

-A few hours later-

I woke up in a sudden flash. 'What the fuck?' I thought. I looked around to see nothing but blackness. "Dahvie.?" I whispered out. "Wrong one dipshit." A voice called, turning the lights on. We were in the kitchen and I was on the couch.... Tied up. "Garrett. What the hell?" I whispered, "I need to go back to Dahvie before he wakes up and gets all worried."

Garrett looked up from the fridge. "Dahvie, Dahvie, Dahvie. Why can't WE just enjoy ourselves. Just me and you."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Because I barely know you, and I wanna be with Dahvie. Just let me go and we'll call it a night ehh?" I was so ready to go to bed!!

"But I simply can't do that sweetheart." He said coming closer to me. "I never really liked you, you know that? You stole my place in the band. For that you simply have to pay." Garrett said pulling out a gun. My eyes widened and I began to struggle. "No Garrett, please no!" I said twisting my body trying to get out of the ropes and chains. "Dah--" My hopeless scream was cut off by a piece of duct tape. "Now we can make this simple or really painful. In fact if you stop struggling I won't do the heart like I planned, I'll do the head." I shook my head at his immortality. "Mmm" I murmured out from the duct tape. This is it. This is how my life ends? Please god no! "Dahvieeee!!!" I screamed, but of course it was muffled by duct tape and a hand. "Head it is."

At that moment...everything changed.

*BANG*

I felt myself go numb and loose. I was floating, but I couldn't tell where. Up, down, sideways? Blackness was all I could see. Where's my Dahvie in all of the blackness? Am I dead?

~~~~I'll update more in a bit~~~~

---Rise SGTC---
.Destery.