Chapter 1

Jayy's P.O.V.

"JayyBear, get your ass over here!"

I looked to Dahvie chuckling and not giving a damn about what he was saying.

"Dahvie Vanity, your out of your rabid ass mind if you think I'm gonna jump off that landing!"

"But Jayy, I love you babey!"

"Your drunk Dhav!"

Dahvie came running down the stairs almost tripping as he did. Is it bad if I laughed at him when he fell?

"Jayy, You little whore kiss me." He pointed to his lips.

"How bout we do something better?" I said taking Dahvies hand in my mine and grinding with him.

"Jayy?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yeah Dahvie?"

"Can we go upstairs?" Dahvie started giving me puppy dog eyes and making the face he knows I've grown to love. I gave a husky sigh as I led him up stairs.

Davhies P.O.V.

I took hold of Jayy's hand; I knew where this was headed and I was quite happy about it, even though I was drunk off my ass.

When we got up stairs he began to kiss me roughly.

"Jayy babe doors the other way." I mumbled trying not to fall down the stairs.

I opened the door and Jayy slammed it with his foot. I stuck my hands up his shirt letting my them wander before throwing it off him.

"New shirt dont mean shit to you does it?" Jayy began to take to skinny jeans off.

"Not when it looks so much better on the floor." I smirked and Jayy giggled as he toppled onto me.

The Next Day (Still Dhav's P.O.V)

I awoke in Jayys arms with a massive head ache and sorely aching body. Jayy opened up one eye.

"What time is it?" I punched him in the stomach, "Time to get your lazy motherfucker ass up!" I bit my lip smiling at him. He looked so cute when he was sleepy.

"I bet its like 7:30 in the morning.!" Jayy groaned at me.

"Babe its like 10, We really need to get up before we get interrogated by Jeffree. "

I got up, put my boxers on, and slipped on my hello kitty shirt, then moped downstairs.

Jeffree chuckled at me, "Looks like your a hot mess."

I shot him a mean look. Jayy rounded the corner and grabbed me in his arms.

"So are you two like a thing?" Jeffree poured some more coffee, and picked up his pom, Diamond.

I looked up at Jay. He kissed the top of my nose. "What do you think"

"Okay, well I saw that coming." Jeffree took Diamond into the living room

Jayy's P.o.V.

"So Mr. Vanity, what are we now?"

Dahvie looked up at me and kinda shurgged, then he whispered, "We can talk later in bed.

"I'm taking that as a yes fucking sir."

Dahvie gave me a look which kinda turned me on, not even gonna lie.

I looked over towards Jeffree who was grinning.

"The fuck you smiling about?" I somewhat snapped at him.

"Watch the tude, and you two; Its just so fucking cute. Jahvie I ship it"

I grabbed some bottled water out of the fridge and mumbled a few words while doing so. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Taking a shower!" Dahvie yelled cutting the shower head on.

I quickly opened the door.

"Jayy, the fuck?!"

"I wanna join!" I gave a mischievous grin.

Davhie's P.O.V

I looked at Jayy and I dont know what came over me, but I slammed him against up the door thus making my towel drop. He got red as a tomato. I started to slide my hands up his shirt forcing it off of him and started kissing down his chest, stopping at the top of his pants, which by the way were low anyways.

"Babe, I need a shower." I said licking him.

He tried to do my puppy face, which was so damn cute but I still forced him out of the bathroom. I came in here to think, and I cant think when Jayy is naked right in front of me.