Chapter 19

{Dahvie's P.o.V} 

I turned over in my sleep, waking myself up. 

"Whats wrong Dahvs?" Jayy said not sleeply at all. I turned my lamp on and squinted my eyes until I was used to the light. "Did you not even go to sleep?" I said opening my eyes. He shook his head, "Demons dont need sleep." I sighed, "right." Jayy gave a puzzled look before coming closer to me and giving me a small kiss. I hummed, "mmm, Can we just keep kissing?" I said leaning back in. He smiled into our kiss and tilted his head to make it deeper. He leaned back, taking me with him and sat me on top of him. I put my knees on either side of his hips as we continued to kiss. I licked his bottom lip and tried to gain entrance, but he was giving me nothing. Out of no where he flipped over to be dominant. I scratched down his back. He already didnt have a shirt, so thats a win for me. He started kissing down my neck and running his hands up my shirt. I shuddered under his warm touch. He began to suck on my sweet spot and I let a moan escape my mouth. "J-jayy." I stuttered as he smiled into my neck. "Yes Dahvs?" He said innocently pecking my lips and looking to my eyes. "I missed you, I missed us. Please dont leave me again." I smiled as he half smiled. "Your wish...is my command." He started to lift my shirt up and pull my pants down, but I stopped him. "Not to flatter you, but now that you have powers it everything gonna hurt more?" I uttered out. He chuckled. "Ill try my best to be gentle." I let go of him as he continued to pull my pants and boxers down. I inhaled as he flipped my onto my back. "J-" I started to say his name before he plunged into me. "Jayy!!!" I screamed as he thrust slowly. "Already saying my name?" he said smartassy. "I- uh- wasn't-." "Shhh." Jayy interrupted me. I gave up on talking as he kept thrusting faster and faster. I grabbed a fistful of the sheets, "Jayy fuck me faster!!!!" I moaned probably waking the whole house up. I didnt care. This is all I wanted. "I love you Dahvie." Jayy said huskily. "I...ahh, I love you too Jayy." I felt him thrust one last time as deep as he could before he came. I moaned out "Fuuuuck." as he pulled out. He smiled flipping me back over, "I would say were not done, but round two's tomorrow night." He kissed me then cut the light back off. "Tease" I said cuddling up to him as he put his arms around my waist. 

--The next morning--

"Good morning!" I chimed walking downstairs. Everyone just groaned. "Whats wrong with all of ya'll?" Kelsie shot me a mean look, "I honestly dont know....other than you saying 'fuck me faster Jayy'." I chuckled. "Where is Jayy?" Haley said groggaly. "Riiiight here." He yawned putting his arms around me. "Nice to see you too brother." Kelsie punched his arm. "Its not my fault yall are such light sleepers. When I wanna fuck my man after I havent seen him in 4 months, youre damn skippy imma do it." I chucked as everyone conversed about different things. I was just glad Jayy was back. I couldnt give on shit about politics or honestly the band right now. I mean the fans, yes, I love the fans, but anything else. nope. "Right Dahvie?" Haley said knocking me out of my thoughts, "Uhh right?" I said looking at her confused as she and Jayy giggled, "whhhaatt?" I whined. "We asked Jayy if he liked to be a kinky ass motherfucker and you said yes." I chuckled, "well I wasnt lying." Jayy shook his head, "Im starving, what do yall have to eat?" I looked around the house..."Pb&j?" He shook his head again. "can I see your arm?" He said making his eyes glow red. "Why?...." I said hesitant. "Because I cant eat human food, it'll just pinch for a lil bit." I nodded and stuck my arm out and watched him as he bit down into my flesh. "Oww." I murmured as the pain went up my arm. He sucked on it, bringing blood to the surface and look at me, "I have to have a humans blood or I cant survive." I bit my cheek as he went back down to suck the blood from my arm. He stopped once I tapped him on his shoulder because I was light headed. "Okay, Lay down baby. come here. I didnt mean to drink that much." My eyes fluttered open and closed as we laid down on the couch together. "Whats wrong with Dahvie?" Haley said bring a cup of orange juice into the living room. "Hey thanks" Jayy said making the juice flash into his hand. "drink this babyboy." I did as he said and I began to feel a bit better. "There we go." He smiled and kissed me. "Am-- I gonna have to-- do this everyday?" Jayy shook his head, "Of course not, I dont wanna hurt you, but the town is kinda shut down because of the snow." I looked outside to see white covering everything. "I didnt even notice." I chucked putting my head back on Jayy's chest. "Hey Dahvs?" I hummed. "Do you wanna go out into the woods later, we can go flying if you want." I looked up at him. "I would love to JayyBear." I smiled and sighed. If only everyday could be like this. Just Jayy and I chillen like villains. 

I had just gotten to sleep when Jayy woke me up. "Dahvie!!! Get uppp!" I inhaled then rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "What is it baby?" I said looking up at his puppy dog face, "Its night time, we have to go flying." I blinked, "Its to late. We'll have to take a plane tomorrow." I closed my eyes, but I reopened them when I was on his back in the freezing cold. "JayyBear, Im freezing." He tensed up and it felt like a heater came on, "better?" He looked behind his shoulder at me. I snuggled up on him. "Better." He smiled and started walking to a clear spot in the woods. "JayyBear what are we doing" I clung to his back afraid of the darkness surrounding us. "Hold on tight Dahvs." "What? Whhhhhh---!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as he fly up into the air. I closed my eyes the instant the wind hit my face, but I felt something other than wind...feathers? I opened my eyes again to see Jayy with huge black with rainbow spotted wings. I stroked his wing and he kinda twitched. "Ohhhh that feels really good." He said flapping them. I put my chin on his shoulder. "How is this even possible?" I said watching my breath freeze as I spoke. "Anything is possible when you have the right person along with you." He smiled to me. "Keep holding tight." He said before flying towards the moon and doing a loop-de-loop then going back down. "This is...is breath taking!!" I awed over the amazing view. I could see everything from the stars to the ground. "You know what else is breath taking?" I hummed, "You. I love you Dahvie. I love you more than I love myself. I know I've put you through so much hell, and I wish I could take every cut you ever made nonexistent. I want you to be my forever." He said coming to a landing in the snow before getting down on one knee. I gasped and tears filled my eyes. "Dahvie Vanity, you are my life, my soul, and my world. Would you do me such honor of being my gay as fuck husband." He smiled as I nodded and cried. He jumped up to hug and spin me around. "I love you so much." He said holding me so close. I just kept on crying. "I - I love you too." This has officially been the best night to be alive....<3

So that was that chapter. sorry if there is errors Im super tired.

almost done with this story....whatcha think....a sequel maybe?? 

also be looking out for my new story called 'Why me' its gonna be out pretty soon

as always thanks for reading....

AND ALSO IF I DIDNT SAY THIS ALREADY THANKS FOR 1K!!!! THAT IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!

Okay...I hope you enjoyed

RISE SGTC!!

_DESTERY_