Chapter 18

Important announcement involving the end and next book of the series. So please read the bottom note. Very IMPORTANT!
________________________

Cecilia's POV

I got everyone ready in less than an hour. "Line Up," I yelled to all the kids and Anthony who was carying Diego. "Cecilia why are we lining up?" Isaiah asks as he stands next to Alex. "Whenever we go out as a family I check everyone to see if anyone sneaked candy and if everyone is clean," I said and walked to MArissa who was first in line," and since you're part of the family you will get inspected." I see Isaiah smile at the corner of my eye making me smile. "Okay Miss Marissa. Let's see," I said and looked down. She was wearing a light blue dress. There was a flower on her right side along her waist. The dress fell to her knees and she wore white sandals. I fishtailed her hair and she wore a white head band. I nodded my head with a smile and walked to Alex. Alex wore a yellow dress with a bow that ties in the back. She wore her white sandals that looked liked Marissa's and her straight hair was pulled back a white flower. "Okay both of you girls go to the car with grandma," I said and the ran squealing," Now my boys." Isaiah smiled and I saw him in his white shirt with light blue jeans. He wore white converse and his hair was slick back thanks to Anthony. Isaiah got these clothes and shoes from Anthony's mom who went shopping as soon as she heard that Isaiah and Diego were staying. I nodded my head and Isaiah smiled. I walked to Diego who was wearing what Isaiah was wearing except a navy blue shirt. I grabbed him out of Diego's arms and kissed his chunky cheeks. "You are so cute," I said and Anthony gasped. "I don't get a kiss or a hug," Anthony says and I smiled.

I kissed his cheek and walked with the baby out the door. "Remember to bring the baby bag," I yelled and Anthony yelled back okay. Everyone was in two separate cars since we didn't have enough space. But we got situated and made our way to the the town.

At The Restaurant..........

I sat next between Anthony and Marissa. Alex sat next to Isaiah and on the right of Isaiah was Anthony's mother. Joseph sat with his assistant on the other side of the table. "Hello my name is Ariana and I'll be you're server. Is everyone when ready to order? Or have a drink?" The waitress asks and I look at everyone. Everyone nods and we begin to order. I notice Joseph starring at me and I gave him a small smile. I then went back to coloring with Marissa and that's when I hear someone yell," Anthony!" Everyone including me turns to see a blonde woman who had a very slutty pick dress. Her boobs were basically coming out and she was walking straight towards our table. Anthony stands up and says with a look of disgust," Catherine." She hugs him and I felt the jealousy build up in me.

"It's so nice to see you again. I haven't seen you since I left four years ago. You still look as sexy as ever," Catherine said and I felt my face turn red. I stood up and decided to introduce myself. "Hi my name is Cecilia and I'm Anthony's fiancé," I said and she looked me up and down. Catherine gave me a fake smile and said," It's very nice to meet you. I'm Anthony's ex girlfriend. We dated for about a year and broke up when I left." I gave her a fake smile and said," well I'm pregnant with his twins." Her face turned into surprised and shock. I nodded and sat down. I see everyone stare at me with a smirk and shook their heads.

That bitch should back and off and I believe I just made her. I see her leave and Anthony sits next to me. He tries talking to me but I say," you have a lot of explaining to do and have fun kissing your pillow." Anthony groans and Baby diego giggles in my arms. "Daddy's in trouble," Alex says teasingly and Marissa laughs. I look at my girls and then at Joseph who had a sad look. That's when I realized it was time to tell the girls who their father was.

At the House...........
"Anthony it's time," I said as I walked into his office. He knew exactly what I was talking about and nodded. "Girls," I called and then I heard feet running down the stairs. "Coming mommy," they yelled back. I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. This was it! I don't know if my girls will hate me or if they'll hate Anthony. Anthony rubbed my back and said," they'll still love you." That's when my girls walked in and said," mommy why are you crying?" I realized I had tears streaming down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and stood up. "I'm fine. Girls, Anthony and I need to tell you something," I said and they sat down. "What mamma?" They asked and I nodded at Anthony. I see Joseph walk in and Anthony whispered to him what was going on. Anthony and Joseph looked at me with small smiles. "Alex, Marissa, daddy isn't your really daddy. Joseph is," I said and the girls gave me a confused look. "Anthony isn't your really daddy but Joseph is your really daddy," I repeated and Marissa ran to hug Joseph. "I still love you daddy but now I have two," Marissa said to Anthony who smiled. I looked to Alex whose face became angry. "What do you mean Daddy isn't daddy?! I don't care if he's our dad," Alex yelled and pointed at Joseph," my only daddy is Anthony!" Alex screamed and ran to Anthony who lifted her up. "Alex," I said and walked towards Anthony who had her. "No don't come near me," she whispered and I felt my heart break. "You're not my mommy," Alex said and I backed away. "Alex!" Marissa yelled at her sister. "Alexandria!" Anthony and Joseph both yelled. Alex just shook her head and put her head in Anthony's neck. "Fine I'm not your mother," I said," I'm sorry you feel that way Alex." I heard diego start crying and I said," I'll be with the baby." "Cecilia," I heard Anthony and Joseph yell after me. I just shook my head and walked to my baby.

In the Night......
"Anthony she hates me," I said as I rubbed moisturizer on my hands. I walked to my dresser and brushed my wet hair. "She just needs time," Anthony says and I shake my head. "She hates me," I whispered and put my hair in a braid. I walked to the bed where Anthony was already under the covers. I get in the covers and look down at my stomach. "Hey! I think my stomachs gown," I said and lifted my shirt up. "My baby boys are gonna be big," Anthony whispered and took my left hand. "In five days exactly. We are going to be married," Anthony says and kisses my hand. I smiled and pecked his cheeks while Anthony talked to my baby bump.

___________________________
I hope this is a satisfying update. I just want to let everyone now that as Christmas presents to all of you I will be making stories like crazy and updating like crazy. Also my Christmas story is published so everyone please go check it out! I'm very excited for it and I really want to pursue it. So please go check it out! Okay and also I want to give everyone a gift for Christmas so please comment what you want after you're done checking out my other story. I have some suggestions on what you might want down below so comment: (I will give ten lucky people what they want!)

- A fanfic of your choice
(Suggestions: Criminal Minds, Awkward, Teen wolf)

- A follow and a comment
- a story dedicated to you

Comment below if you want to be one of these people. Also remember to comment your name, what you want, why you want to be one of these people, and if you've checked out my Christmas story. Message me privately or comment below. I will announce the winners on thanksgiving where I will post the next update. Thanks!