Chapter 1: Cheating and Leaving You

I will put down some songs you should listen to while reading this chapter. The songs will be in between parts of the story. I hope you like it. Thanks.

Chapter 1: Cheating and Leaving You

Cecilia's POV
I was Pregnant! I am pregnant with Joseph's baby. I was so excited! Joseph was the love of my life and my fiancé. We had talked about kids after marriage and us being parents. It was wonderful! I threw the pregnancy test in the trash and walked to my bedroom that I shared with Joseph. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the bedroom. I was incredibly happy with Joseph. We have been together for the longest time. I walked down the hall way and down the marble stair way. I reached downstairs and yelled," Rita I'm leaving to go surprise Joseph!" "Okay Miss Cecilia," Rita yelled back. I opened the door and saw my chauffeur, Jacob. "Hey Jacob. Can you please take my to Joseph's office? I need to tell him something," I said with a smile. "Of course Miss Cecilia," Jacob responded and opened the door of the BMW. I got in and thanked Jacob. Jacob got in the front and started driving me to Joseph's office. I looked out the window to see the streets of Miami, Florida. It was beautiful here. We passed by the beach and I smiled thinking of the memories Joseph and I had there. I started to see the buildings leading up to Joseph's big office building. Then I saw the tall building of the Taylor Family Wine Business. I smiled and Jacob parked in front. Of the building. He opened the door for me and I said," thank you. I'll be out in maybe thirty minutes." Jacob nodded and I walked up the steps. A man opened the door for me and I smiled. "Hello Miss Cecilia," Jasmine, the secretary at the from desk, said. "Hello Jasmine I'm just going to see my fiancé," I said and Jasmine nodded smiling. I took the elevator up the big building. Once the elevator opened I got nervous to tell Joseph. I walked to his office and his secretary, Laura, said," Wait Cecilia don't go in there." "Why not?" I asked as I was by the door. I opened the door to see a girl on top of my fiancé and my heart broke when I saw the girl was his personal assistant. I don't think they heard the door open because they kept having sex on the couch. I closed the door lightly and turned to see Jasmine looking at me in sympathy. I took off my engagement ring and walked to Jasmine. "Give this to him and tell him to go home," I said and Jasmine grabbed my hand. "He doesn't deserve you," Jasmine said and I smiled. "Just tell me how long?" I asked. "A month," Jasmine said and my heart broke into more pieces. I nodded and said," this is good bye. I'm leaving for good." I walked away leaving a shocked Jasmine. Ran to the elevator and bumped into Joseph's best friend, Logan. "What's wrong Cecilia?" Logan asked. "He cheated on me. Everything was a lie," I cried and Logan hugged me. I hugged back and I cried. "I'm pregnant," I whispered," I came to tell him today and I found him having sex with his personal assistant." Logan hugged me tighter and I whispered," don't tell him I'm pregnant." Logan nodded and I pulled away. "Bye Logan," I said and walked to the elevator. I entered the elevator and looked at my stomach. I put my hand on my stomach and said," mommy still loves you. Mommy will protect you." The elevator door opened and I ran down the steps and into the limo. I broke down in the limo and Jacob asked," What's wrong lady Cecilia?" "Jacob Joseph cheated," I cried out and Jacob looked at me in sympathy. "All those nights he said he had to work late were a lie. Guess what? I'm pregnant too to make the matters worse," I said and that's when Jacob started to drive to the house. I cried silently and though about what I needed to do. I knew who to call. I pulled out my phone and called the one person that I never imagined I would call. "Daddy. I need your help," I said.