Chapter 8

(Not Edited)

June 18...... (Nine Months Now)

Cecilia's POV

I was as big as a whale. Anthony has been more protective of me and hasn't left my side. At this very moment I was in Anthony's home office and sitting on his couch. Anthony was talking on the phone and we has just finished the baby's room. We are still deciding on a name and decided that out baby girl will have Joseph's last name and Antony's last name. So it will be hyphenated. I was looking through a magazine when I felt water go down my leg. I looked down and screamed. "Anthony!" I yelled and he turned around. "It's time," I said and he hung up the phone. "Jessie! Get the car!" He yelled for his best friend. "Let's go Ceci," Anthony said and picked me up. He ran with me down the stairs and we saw Jessie ready with the car.

At the Hospital.....

I was in a wheel chair and people still haven't put me in a room. The pain was unbearable. "Okay Miss Sanchez. We have a room for you," the nurse said and Anthony rolled me to the room.

In the Delivery Room....

"Okay Miss Sanchez one last push," Dr. Gonzalez said and I nodded. Anthony held my hand and I pushed. I screamed and that's when I heard my baby's cries. "Let me see her," I whispered and Anthony kissed my forehead. "I love you," he whispered and I kissed his cheek. "I love you too," I said and then I was handed my baby girl. "She's so beautiful," I whispered and traced her face. "Just like you," Anthony said and put his head on my shoulder. "Okay now for the next one," Dr. Gonzalez said and I looked at him with shock. "What?" I asked at the same time Anthony did. "Yeah. Your having twins. The other was hiding behind this little one," He said and I was shocked. That's when my baby girl was taken out of my hands. "Okay get ready to push," Dr. Gonzalez said and I was still shocked. I then regained myself and pushed. I screamed and then Anthony said," you can do it love." I pushed again and then I laid my head back. "One more," Dr. Gonzalez called and then I pushed. Five seconds later I heard my other baby. "It's another girl!" He yelled and I smiled. "My girls," I said and Anthony held my hand. "Our girls," He whispered into my ear and I smiled at him. I was handed both our girls and they had Joseph's eyes. "We need names," I whispered. "Alexandria Rosa Taylor-Arango," Anthony said and I looked at him. "Perfect," I said and pecked his lips. "Now for you," I said to my second beautiful baby in my left arm. "Marissa Victoria Taylor-Arango," I said and Anthony kissed her forehead. She smiled and we laughed. "I guess she loves her name," Anthony says with a smile. I finally have my own family.

6 Months Later.... Anthony's POV

It was Christmas and I was having a party for the village at my ranch. But I was also planning to propose to Cecilia. I knew I loved her and I was ready to start my life with her as a married couple. The party was going on and Ceci was with the babies downstairs. I grabbed my grandmothers ring and walked downstairs. "Good Luck man," Jessie whispered as I passed him and I smiled. I walked to the living room to see Ceci and her mother playing with Alexandria and Marissa. "May I have everyone's attention!" I yelled and it became quiet. Cecilia looked at me confused. "Now everyone knows that I have been in love with Cecilia for years. But now I have her back and I have my beautiful baby girls. Cecilia you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I remember when we were kids and I told you that I would protect you for as long as I lived. Cecilia, you are the best thing that has ever happen to me. That bracelet was only a promise to love you," I said and then I went down on one knee making people gasp. I opened the black Velvet box to reveal a diamond ring. "But this ring will mean that I will love you today, always, and forever. Cecilia Sanchez will you marry me," I asked and Cecilia had tears in her eyes. "Yes. A million times yes!" She yelled and kissed me. Everyone cheered and I chuckled. I slid the ring on to her finger and I kissed her. "Forever and Always," I whispered into her ear and I held her tighter.

________________________

Okay PLEASE comment what you thought because I really want to here from you. But anyways I'm working on another story. I want to see if people are interested.

It's called "Left At The Alter"

It's about Samantha Michaels, a beautiful woman, that is getting married to the love of her life, Richard Billiard. But when she arrives at the alter Samantha is informed he won't be coming. She is heart broken and won't talk to anyone. Richard starts to regret leaving her when he sees her face when she leaves the church. He was outside and saw her tear stained face. Samantha leaves and never turns back. The only reason Richard never showed up was because he was afraid that the perfect relationship they had would he ruined but then he realizes that he can't live without Samantha. Two years later Samantha finds herself being Richard's secretary. Will they come back together in the city of New York?