Announcement

Okay so I decided that the next book in my series will be Left at The Alter. It is about....

It's about Samantha Michaels, a beautiful woman, that is getting married to the love of her life, Richard Billiard. But when she arrives at the alter Samantha is informed he won't be coming. She is heart broken and won't talk to anyone. Richard starts to regret leaving her when he sees her face when she leaves the church. He was outside and saw her tear stained face. Samantha leaves and never turns back. The only reason Richard never showed up was because he was afraid that the perfect relationship they had would he ruined but then he realizes that he can't live without Samantha. Two years later Samantha finds herself being Richard's secretary. Will they come back together in the city of New York?

This book will be filled with passion, love, and heart break. I'm very excited for this book and hope you will support me.

___________________________

On another note I am making a side book. I need you to comment which side story I should do?...

- Harry Potter LS: Draco Malfoy

- Harry Potter LS: Ron Weasley

- Cheaper By The Dozen: Charlie LS

- Divergent: Eric Love Story

- Twilight: Paul Lahote LS

- Twilight: Seth Love Story

Comment.