Chapter 4: Your Back!

Cecilia's POV

Oh my God it was him! Anthony and I used to play in the little lake in the woods. "Ceci," He said and was about to hug me. "Your hurt," I whispered and pushed him back to lay down. Anthony groaned and said," I'm fine." I took the wet towel and dabbed his chest. "Estoy bien. Pero dime ¿qué te hizo moverse hacia atrás? (I'm fine. But tell me what made you move back)," Anthony asked and I started to explain things with Joseph. I saw Anthony getting angrier by the second. "Lo voy a matar! Usted no se merece eso! (I'll kill him! You don't deserve that!)," Anthony yelled and got up quickly. He started pacing and I knew that was bad for his head. "Anthony siéntate! No he terminado con los cortes (Anthony sit down! I have finished with your cuts)," I said and pulled him back down. Anthony had a big temper when we were growing up but he never lashed out on me ever. Anthony shook his head but I managed to lay him down on the couch with his head on my lap. I ran my hands through his hair calming him down instantly. "Does he know your pregnant?" Anthony whispered and I shook my head. "I don't think he deserves it," I said and Anthony started to get up. I pushed him down and began bandaging his chest. I later finished and Anthony sat up. "Él puede ser el mío. Podemos decirle a la gente que es mío. Voy a ser su padre. (He can be mine. We can tell people he's mine. I'll be his father.)," Anthony said and I shake my head. "No. Él es mi responsabilidad. (No. He is my responsibility.)," I said and put the bloody towel to the side. I stand up and make my way to the kitchen where I saw the man who carried Anthony walk to. I put the towel in the trash can and turned around to slam into a bare chest. I stared at Anthony's chest and made my way up to his face. He grabbed me by my waist and said," Quiero cuidar de los dos. Usted y el bebé. Desde que te fuiste no ha sido la misma. Joseph le llevó lejos de su familia y ..... me. (I want to take care of both of you. You and the baby. Ever since you left it hasn't been the same. Joseph took you away from your family and.....me.)." I looked at Anthony in shock. I still remember the day I left. Anthony had begged me to stay but I left with Joseph because I loved him. But I guess Joseph didn't love me back. Anthony looked into my eyes and I whispered," I've missed you. But no. You have plenty of work to do and I'm your maid." I remember that I had a little crush on Anthony as a little girl. He was there to kiss my knee when I fell or beat someone up when they were mean to me. I knew what he was planning to do. But I didn't want to let those feelings come back. I was going to be a mom! I don't have time to fall in love again! Anthony put his hand on my stomach and said," Quiero estar allí para usted. Voy a estar allí para usted. Tu no solo. Ahora es mi turno. Quiero una oportunidad para mostrar lo que es el amor. No es lo que José, llamado amor. (I wanna be there for you. I'll be there for you. Your not alone. Now it's my turn. I want a chance to show what love is. It is not what Joseph called love.)." I nodded knowing Anthony wouldn't give up. "¿Por qué no vamos a la laguna? Recuerde que era nuestro lugar. (Why don't we go to the pond? Remember it was our spot.)," Anthony asks and I nodded. Anthony smiled and kissed my cheek. He led me to my room so I could change and closed the door. The room was beautiful. There was a queen sized bed in the center of the room and then a big dresser with a mirror was in front of the bed. The sheets were white but what added color was the brown of the wood on the bed along with the pillows. One rose lay in the middle of the bed with a note. I put my luggage by the dresser and walked to the bed. I picked up the rose and held it to my nose. I smiled and picked up the small envelope. I opened it and it said........

Dear Cecilia,

Don't plan anything for tonight because tonight I want to take you out to see the village. Things have changed since you left and I want to be the one to show you. Dress in something nice but casual. Now off to the pond!

Love,

Anthony.

I smiled and kissed the note. Could I be falling for Anthony?

___________________________

Meanwhile.....

Joseph's POV

I woke up and turned wanting to see my beautiful fiancé. "Good morning bea---," I said and stopped when I saw an empty bed. I started to remember everything that happened yesterday and I got tears in my eyes. I saw the engagement ring on my nightstand and I grabbed it. It was all I had left since I ripped the dress. Then I got an idea. I got up and checked Cecilia's nightstand. There were a packet of letters packaged together, a black box, and a note. I picked up the note and it read.....

"How did I know you would check in my nightstand? It's because I know you well. I left you the first necklace you ever have me. Remember? It was my birthday and you bought a necklace with my birth stone. Well if you don't it's okay. You can give it to your assistant. I'm sure she'll love it. But now for the packet of letters. I wrote these letters from when I started to fall in love with you and from when I left. You'll probably read the first letter and last. I didn't take them with me because I remember you would always ask what was going through my head. Well know you can see what I thought and felt. I meant to put the letters in a journal but never got the chance. Good bye.

From,

Cecilia

I wiped the tears and took the first letter from the package and opened it. I then started reading. But I didn't know that every word I read would break me more and regret everything I did.

___________________________

Next chapter will start off with the letter from Cecilia and also I won't skip the story to three years yet because I think everyone wants to see Cecilia's and Anthony's relationship develop. But also what does everyone think of Anthony? Comment Please.

Also I will be doing the Kidnapping My Nurse story and a Divergent Love Story/Fanfiction about Eric! (If you don't know him look him up.) comment if you think it will be a good story and what faction should the girl be from. Thanks!