75 follower special

So I asked y'all to dare me, Erratum, Blue, or the new Dark Sanses, and I got this. I love it. By the way, only Blue and Erratum will remember this, unless otherwise stated. Also, I got a lot of repeat dares, mostly "what are the kiddos hiding", "Erratum: eat something inedible", and "Mess with the gang!", so I'll edit some of them out of your comments. Sorry in advance lol.

*Erratum, Blue, Nightmare, Dust, Killer, Horror, Error, and Cross are teleported to a dark space. It reminds Erratum of the Save Screen. There is a young-looking boy (me) standing off to the side.*

Nightmare: What the- Where are we?

Erratum: Ńő €łŮë.

Me: You're in the ask dimension! Look, here comes the first ask!

Dust: What are you talking abou-

Silvistris: I dare you to have a good day!

Me: Aww, thanks! You too!

Blue: And to everyone reading this! Even though I have no idea who you are! *under his breath* reminds me of the Anti-VOID...

Killer: What. The. *FUNK*.

*Off to the side, I give Fresh a nod of thanks. He grins and FRESH POOFs away.*

Horror: Did everyone hear that, or...?

Cross: Where did that voice come from? Who's 'Silvistris'? What?????

Me: Don't worry about it.

MikoMiyo: This one's for you, I dare you to appreciate yourself for all you're worth.

(I can't think of anything good, but there's an overflowing of good vibes here and I need to share them)

Me, grinning brightly: Thanks! I hope you know how much you mean to everyone! I love your one-shot book!

Blue: Oh! I think I get it now! You're a sort of creator, aren't you? And these people, are they like your voices? Or are they other creators?

Nightmare: What are you talking about?

Me: That is surprisingly accurate. Some of them are creators, like me, and some of them haven't written things yet.

Erratum: Ďô3š Țh4ţ Mė4ñ ¥øŮ çŔę4ţ3ď Ūś?

Me: Sort of. I created you guys, but I didn't create the concepts of you, or even most of the headcannons and personalities you have. Not by a long shot.

Dust: Nope, not dealing with an existential crisis yet. It's too early.

*He attempts to walk away, but after a few minutes of walking, he returns to the group from the other side, like he had been walking around a sphere.*

Dust: ...

Dust: No fair.

SpiritBlackPaw: Ok, so I'm actually a little curious, this is for Nightmare's gang (minus Blue and Erratum). What do you think the children are hiding? Like, what big secret(s)?

*Erratum and Blue look nervous, subtly shifting away.*

Nightmare: Well, Erratum mentioned a 'job' he had to do that made him a lot of enemies. My guess is that that's where most of his injuries came from.