Chapter 6

Once I see it is clear for everyone to safely get across to the pack house without being seen I start letting them come out.
Calee is at the front leading them to the pack house.
I get to the last few when a familiar scent comes around the edge of the cells. I hurry everyone out just before a woman with raven black hair with  matching black eyes and slim figure looks up from the bag she's holding. Aunt Alise I remind myself.
She spots me and snears " Well well, If it isn't dear precious little Reagan.
You're all grown up too.
The coward who ran and left her mother, Sisters and Pack to face the consequences of her cowardice instead of facing her duty.
Your uncle Aiden will be pleased with this little reunion" She laughs as I look ahead of me to see the rest of the people from the cells make it too the pack house with Calee. My wolf growls bringing her attention back to me. "Aunt Alise, I would say it's a pleasure to see you, but well that'll be lying and I don't lie. So why don't you just enlighten me with where my Male pack members are and where my family is. Also why there happens to be a various of different female shifters from different packs and completely different species of shifters kept in the cells?" I snap back at her.
"Ha, really child. You expect me to be filled by your sudden act that you truly care for anyone who isn't you." I roll my eyes while she Carrie's on. "I will humour myself and tell you what became of your silly Pack who were just too loyal to you to save themselves. It's a shame the loyalty didn't run both ways though Reagan, isn't it?
Oh well, was more fun for us.
I'll tell you about your Mother and sisters first. Your Mother is back in Scotland with the pack who stayed behind.
Of course shes been downgraded quite a bit since you last saw her.
She's now merely the pack whore.
You know your uncle and cousins had their fill of her first." My eyes widen at this before I recover my features hoping Alise didn't see my slip.
"Well connor is in Newyork so he wasn't here, but I'll get to that in a moment.
Aiden being a fair Alpha let the enforcers have a turn with her after he and your cousins were finished testing her out.
We have twenty enforcers incase you wonder." She says smirking.
Carrying on she says "Your mother has quite a set of lungs on her.
She screamed and fought for hours as they took her whichever way they liked. In human and in their wolf forms while they forced her to stay in her human form. Some of the enforcers even chose to take her together.
I remember Ruairi fucking her arse as one of our enforcers held her arms our stretched above her and pinned her over a table by her arms as your cousin Shane pulled her legs wide apart so he could watch as Ruari slammed his dick deep into her blood soaked arsehole as he told her that was how he wanted to take you on your first time. I remember your Mother fight back at that.
Maybe he still wants to take you that way" She laughs.
She's one deranged bitch I think to myself. She comes closer and grabs my hair dragging me toward her.
I pull away but she laughs and pulls my hair harder.
Then she starts speaking of Emer so I walk with her. "Your sister Emer was sold in newyork to the Pack there. Your cousin Connor, being the sly one he is sold her behind our back.
It infuriated your Uncle until he told us how he punished her for the six months she was in hiding.
Yes Reagan, very much like you Emer did escape but unlike you Connor tracked her down in Belfast. Alone in a cabin, hiding out in the forest if you ever.
He broke her in every single night for the six months he held her until the Newyork alpha agreed to buy her.
  As for your sister Siobhan I don't really need to explain that one now do I since she's mated to the Beta of the
Pack attacking" she says as she drags me closer to the sounds of the ongoing battle. "You've left out one of my sisters Alise." I snap. "Oh yes, dear little Hollie. She was only twelve when you left wasn't she? Oh Hollie is quite the good giver from what I have heard. I gave her to Ruari and Ruby for their wedding gift three years ago. She in turn gave Ruari and Ruby the best gift of all. A baby, of course shes never seen or held her. I personally took her as soon as Hollie gave birth to her." She smirks at me. My wolf and I are in agreement that my Aunt dies today for what she has done. She is equally as horrendously cruel as Aiden is.