17 | To Los Angeles!

After a month for the preparations of songs and choreos, the team had finally finish their job in recording. Songs are done, as well as the choreos. The stylist already had several outfits for the two idols to be used on their performance and for the Music Videos.

A week ago, Nancy already booked a flight for their depature to Los Angeles. She also booked a Flight to Hawaii and reserved hotel rooms at the two locations. Everything was ready, same as the staff.

Seoul | Jisoo's Mansion | Six hours before the flight to LA

*on the phone*
"Uhmm yes? Are the locations ready for the shoot? Is everything set? Ok, that's good to hear. We will head to the airport then. See you too Miss Nancy."

It was Lisa on the phone talking to nancy, making sure the locations are reserved for the shoot. The past month Lisa has been in Los Angeles, she was there to find locations for the shoot. Same as Chaeyoung, she was in Hawaii but was accompanied by Lisa. So the past month, they really weren't at JYG. They were out of town looking for locations.

After the call, Lisa hung up. All her things was ready. She is ready to go to LA. She took one last glance at herself through the mirror and then she got out of her room.

"Sooya! Help me with this!" Lisa called Jisoo from upstairs. She was having a hard time getting her luggages down the stairs.

"Yah! I'm here you don't have to yell!" Jisoo said as she approach Lisa. "Oh..you want me to carry that?" She had an 'oh hell no' face.

"Just help me with this please?" Lisa said while struggling with her two big luggages.

"Aish! My outfit will be ruined if I mistakenly step on something and trip on someshit down the stairs." Jisoo acted like a baby who was having a tantrum. She was wearing an all white outfit. A white sweatshirt, a white trackpants, a white sneaks and a white beanie. She decided to come with Chaeyoung since after the shoot Chaeng will have to go back to Australia to fix somethings there. She didn't wanna miss the chance she could spend with her girl.

"Just help me with this if you don't wanna get late for our flight ok?" Lisa said. Jisoo helped her. Once they got the luggages down, they were approached by Dalgom.

Lisa carried Dalgom and hugged him.

"Yah..that's my baby why are you carrying him. Your smell might stick to him and he might smell bad." Jisoo said with a disgusted face while she is trying to get her pet.

"Aishh..you really gonna leave him here alone?" Lisa said while glaring at Jisoo.

"The dog keeper will fetch him later ok?"

"Dog keeper? Mr. Yang? The guy who lives eight blocks from here?"

"Ne, hey we are getting late. We better go on now." Jisoo got out of the house. Her butler followed her with her luggages.

"Aish, that rich bitch. Can't even buy her own blazers." Lisa was surprised, she just realize how rich Jisoo is now.

Lisa got out of the Mansion and saw two black van.

"What is this?" Jisoo approached Lisa with a confused face.

"Aren't these your vans?" Lisa said as she point to the van.

"Ofcourse not, my car is still at the garage. They asked me to not put my stuff there because they said we have a van at front"

"Yah! You too. We'll get late! It's the service from JYG. They are gonna pick us. Media will be waiting for us at the airport so they wanted to accompany us." Chaeng got out of the house. She immediately went inside the van.