8 | Surprised?

Lisa's POV

When I entered the room Nayeon was already introducing me. I was surpised to see Chaeyoung sitting there with a grin on her face. I sat beside her. I can tell everyone was looking at me.

I was talking to Chaeyoung when suddenly...

"Oh Lisa there is the star." Nayeon said while pointing at someone coming from the back. I gave her a smile then looked at the person who she was pointing to. My mood suddenly changed and I had a face with a shocked expression.

I saw Jennie....again after those long five years. I felt a lot of emotions. I was overwhelmed by seeing her. She was still stunning. She was the still the same girl I used to admire. The same girl who used to kiss and hug me. The same girl who used to love me.

"She and Jongin is in a relationship so we thought that maybe they can collab with this big project."

My heart suddenly had this odd feeling when I heard it from the CEO of the other company. But I had to keep a straight face.

I talked to Chaeyoung. She seemed to be a bit annoyed but who cares this is their fault. They could've atleast told me its Jennie i'm working with.

The worst part is that we were given a time to talk to the people. I thought that we just have to sit down throughout the whole conference, but hell no, the two CEOs called us and introduced us to each other. And what's worst than the worse is that i'm going to handle Jennie.

When Nayeon said that, I knew I wont sign the contract. There is still a couple of days to back out though.

END OF POV

"Well hello too, Miss Kim." Lisa said while shaking her hands. She had the cold side of her again.

Jennie didn't know what to say next. It's weird that a part of her is feeling things for the taller girl even though she had her face with no expression at all.

"Uhmm..ho..how about we sit over there." Jennie said to break the silence between them.

"After you Miss Kim." Lisa cocked an eyebrow.

They sat at the couch but it is ofcourse still silent as a cemetery. Jennie decided to talk to her and open a topic even though she is a bit nervous talking to the tall girl sitting next to her.

"Uhmm..so let's talk about the shoot?" Jennie said while admiring Lisa who was looking at the staff who was interacting to each other.

"Miss Kim I dont think I would stay for long, you know this project may last for for months and I dont think I can handle things like that. I will just help you find another director for this project or maybe I can contact rank two so that you will be handled by someone.." Lisa said with a cold tone not even looking at Jennie. She really wanted to avoid her.

"But...contract signing is in four days only...and I dont thin-" Jennie was cut off by Lisa's phone that rang.

"I'm gonna take this call.." Lisa stood up.

Jennie was left alone..she felt Lisa's coldness towards her.

"Jennie-yah." Jennie looked up to the person infront of her.

It was Chaeyoung.

"Unnie why are you crying?" Chaeyoung saw Jennie has a tear down her left cheek.
Jennie didn't notice that she was crying.

Jennie stood up pulled her to the back of the conference hall, there, she hugged Chaeyoung tightly and started to cry.

When she somehow calmed down, she started speaking.