10 | Mom

@Lisa's Car
Lisa was driving. Her phone got a notification. When the traffic light hit red, she immediately got her phone and saw a text from Jennie.

"Not expecting for a reply but..drive safe Miss Lisa :)"

Lisa smiled a bit. The lights turned green and she went to the place. She was going to meet someone.

She didn't reply to Jennie. She really valued her pride over her. She promised to her self to not go out of her limits.

15 minutes later...

Lisa arrived at the restaurant.
She sat and waited for the person she was going to meet. A person she haven't met for a year.

She waited and...

"Lisa.."

Lisa immediately turned around to look.
It was her mother. She stood up and hug her. But as usual she is a cold person so...

"What are we going to talk about?" Lisa said in a blank tone

"Darling I..I didn't expect that you will come to Korea." Her mother said ignoring the fact that she is acting cold

"My father told me to." Lisa said scrolling through her phone.

"Lisa..I..know that was a sudden decision..I'm sorry that we di-"

"I really dont get your point. You asked me too not get mad at you for divorcing dad while I was helpless. After a week of the operation, I saw the papers that you were divorced. I dont get why you should hide it from me. Mom I was blind but I can still feel things ok?! "

Lisa was really mad. It is one of the reason why she became cold. After the operation, Lisa had to practice her sight. One day she tried to read papers from every room of their house in New York. She then came accross their parents divorce papers. Her parents were divorced a year before her operation. She got really mad because it was kept a secret from her. Her mother chose to live with Tzuyu's real father. Yes, Tzuyu was Lisa's stepsister that's why Lisa is a bit distant from her. At first Lisa knew that Tzuyu is just adopted, but when she found out that her parents was divorced, everything was revealed. Her dad knew about Tzuyu's real father but he decided to give her wife a second chance, but it ended up in a divorce because her mother chose Tzuyu's dad.

Lisa was very mad. Luckily her mother rented the whole restaurant, avoiding anyone overhearing their conversation.

"Lisa...I..I'm really sorry." Her mother looked down.

"Tell Tzuyu I accepted the offer. Tell her I'm going to the contract signing." She said in a cold voice.

"Lisa..you know..your sister was sad this past few days. She told me you had a bit problem..Lisa please comfort her...I cant see her like that..I jus-"

"What now? I work for her company. I ranked one making her company sales high. After this collaboration, her company will be given credit. Now I have to do you favors? Isn't that enough, mom?" Lisa said not looking at her mom.

"Lisa, your father and I established that company for you two. I know you are mad at me..but please Lisa..make things up with your sister. She really loves you..I know you cant forgive me...I just cant see her like that..I can't see her in that state..I can-"

"You can't see her sad? You can't see her in that kind of state? How about me? Did you saw how hard it was for me? Did you saw how hard it was for me to be left by Jennie? Well mom, It was really hard! It is hard to be left not knowing why! Yet look at me! I'm working with my ex just so I can help your daughter's company!" Lisa's voice started to crack

Her mom remained silent and she just looked down.

"Did you even think about how I'd feel if I knew you divorced with dad? All that time I thought you were at work not knowing you were with your fucking lover. Then there is dad trying his best to lie to me. How dare you fucking left us? How dare you fucking left me when I needed you the most?!" Lisa started to cry.

"I'm so tired of being left...I kept on moving forward..but I'm just growing tired..I'm so fucking tired..." She cried and cried. Her mom hugged her.

"Lisa-yah..I'm sorry..Lisa-yah..m..my daughter..I'm sorry to hurt you." Her mother was teary eyed.

"Ji Hyun baby!" A man called her mother's name (Ji Hyun is her Mother and Ji Chul is her father)

Her mom stood up and wipe her tears.

"Lisa...this is Tzuyu's Dad, he is Siwon" Lisa wiped her tears while her mother is introducing her new husband to her.

"Nice to meet you...uhh??" Siwon offered his hand, he wanted to know Lisa's name

"Lisa..Lalisa MANOBAN." Lisa shooked Siwon's hand. She emphasized her surname.

"Have you ordered? I guess we should eat now." Siwon said.

They sat down. They noticed Lisa was still standing.

"Lisa-yah..aren't you gonna sit." Her mom said shyly.

"Sorry..I've got things to do. I gotta check out from the hotel and move to my friend's house. You go enjoy your date. I'll be going now." Before anyone could say anything, Lisa left the restaurant.

JYG Entertainment | two days 'til contract signing

"So you want to party?" Nayeon looked at Baekhyun confusedly.

"Yes..I mean it's our collab. It's a company collab." Baekhyun said

"Everyone in our project should be invited."

"Ofcourse Miss Nayeon. Every person invited could bring five more people so everyone can have fun. "

"It will turn into a wild party you know?" Nayeon said in a blank face.

"Aisshh, Miss Nayeon we will have drinks there. Dont worry we will put 'no to rough playing' on the invitations. Besides, we know the people who will go there so just relax. Everything will be fine."

"Ok then. It will be scheduled after contract signing? By 6 p.m." Nayeon agreed.

"Ohh noo. After contract signing by 8p.m. At a fancy,cool villa with pool and lots of room. Get good drinks, DJ's, appetizing foods and everything you can get in a party." Baekhyun said firmly

"Take note of that Nancy." Nayeon said

"Well...I guess we have a deal Miss Nayeon." He stood up for a shake hand.

"No...I guess we have a party Mr. Baekhyun." She shaked hands with him.