4 | Last Day

New York | 16 hours 'til the flight to Korea

"You dont really wanna join me in father's private plane?" Tzuyu asked as she pull her bag out of the door. She was on her way back to Korea.

"Nope,the company's private plane will pick me up tomorrow." Lisa said while scrolling through her phone.

"Don't wanna stay at mom's?"

"Company booked me a hotel." She nonchalantly replied.

"Ok then, ill go on it's getting late already." Tzuyu said in a low voice. Her sister really got colder as time passed by.

"Hey..I uhh..I trust you in this. It's hard for me to go back there. It's really hard to forget you know." Lisa walked her sister to the car.

"Who is she? You never told me about her." Tzuyu never knew who her sister's ex was.

"Aish you're really full of questions ah?" Lisa act annoyed but she really isn't. She laughed at her sister.

"Ok fine, you just need to tell me more about her when you arrive in Korea ok?"

"Ok kid, get going. You might get late."

Before Tzuyu could even get inside  the car, she quickly ran back to Lisa.

"LISA-YAH one more thing."

"Hmm??"

"After the collaboration..uhmm..will you stay in Korea." She shyly asked her sister.

"I haven't think of it, but im bringing some of my things to Korea. The project could last for more than six months."

"Ok then..." Tzuyu quickly hugged her sister. "It's good that we talked even just for a while." She said as she broke the hug

"Better get going." Lisa smiled a bit.

Tzuyu left the Mansion and headed to the airport.

Next Day

Lisa woke up early she headed to the mall to buy clothes before she leave for her flight tonight.

She went to her father's company building. She talked to him about her departure.

"Dad, i'm going back to Korea tonight."

"I already know my dear."

"Well...I trust you guys on this since you all said that i'm going to be fine...I hope so.." Lisa said in a bit sad voice. Her cold self was nowhere to be found.

"Lisa-yah,my dear..dont be so nervous, I know you went through alot but look at you now. You are doing well honey. You made us so proud. Now its just you that you need to fix..face your past for the last time and then set them free." Her father encouraged her. It helped her release some of those stress that were building up inside her.

Lisa couldn't say a thing. She hugged her dad and a tear came dripping down her cheek.

"Yaah lalisa why are you crying?"

"Nothing dad...I'm..I'm ok." Lisa smiled a bit.

After their talk. She went to the top of the building. She sat and observe the sky. She closed her eyes.

" ..love you Lili."

"I love you too Nini."

She quickly opened her eyes. She was a sleep for 30 minutes and all that she can remember is the last couple of words she exchange with  the person she used to love.

"Aish Lalisa what are you thinking." She murmured to herself.

She look up to the sky. Suddenly a tear came dripping on her cheeks. She remembered the day that she was left behind.