16 | The Boyfriend

Seoul | Jongin's Cut //

After that night, Jongin is not confident anymore that Jennie is only his. He doubts that Jennie might fall for Lisa, but he doesn't personally hates her because even though they aren't close, he believes that Lisa won't take Jennie away from him. He also trusts Jennie in everything.

The next day Jongin woke up early. He was lying on his bed. He didn't know why he is so frustrated. "What the hell Jongin?! You better treat yourself right! Don't be like that. Jennie loves you, you're just being paranoid." Jongin snapped out of being sad and frustrated when he received a notification from his Manager.

"Jongin, practice is cancelled today. Take a rest. Schedules changed because of some room renovations at JYG. Just call me if you need something or if you want to go out."

An idea suddenlly popped into Jongin's mind. He wanted to unwind so he decided to go for a stroll.

Jongin took a bath and wore a simple attire. He got out of his dorm with a cap and a mask on, not even being bothered that he didn't tell his manager that he'll be going out.

He walked at the famous park near his dorm. It was 9 a.m. so it was not that hot. There were children who was busy playing with other children. There were old people who took their pets for a walk. Alot of people were there but ofcourse, his fans would know the way he stand and the way he walk. After a couple of minutes of staying there, three teenagers came running to him asking for a selfie. He got nervous so he bent his knees and took off his mask.

"Yah, this is a secret ok? I sneaked out of my dorm and I didn't tell my manager. So if we take that photo do you promise me that you won't upload it?" Jongin said while whispering to the teenagers.

Since they are really a fan, they said yes with full of excitement.

Jongin put down his mask while still wearing it and gave them a quick photo. After that, he stood up and gave them a smile while putting on his mask.

"Keep your promises ok?" He said as he walked away from the teenagers and gave them a wink which made them blush.

He figured that he can't stay long at the park so he decided to ride a cab to the Coffee shop where he and Jennie used to have a secret date.

After a 30 minute drive, he arrived. He entered the quiet coffee shop. The place is located at a residence area so not much people are there because it is far from the busy streets of Seoul. Busy people, usually students who wants to study peacefully or busy office employees, go there so it's quite safe for idols to hangout at that coffee shop.

Jongin ordered his favorite Coffee with matching chocolate donuts.

He sat down at his favorite place, it is near the window. They always sit there whenever he and Jennie goes out on a date. There, he waited for his order.

His order finally arrived and he started enjoying his treat. While eating, he was also busy scanning through his social media. Suddenly a figure blocked the sunlight that was passing through the window. Before he could even lift his head, the person infront of him spoke.

"Mind if I join you?"

Lisa's Cut | Jisoo's Mansion | 8 a.m.

Lisa was sleeping peacefully. It was her first straight nine hours of sleep eversince she started conceptualizing for the project. Yesterday, they succesfully completed the concept and got it approved by Nayeon and Baekhyun.