Chapter 46-He Tweeted It.

GGAHHH I WROTE THIS CHAPTER OVER 4 TIMES, BECAUSE IT ERASED! I HOPE YOU PEOPLE KNOW I LOVE YOU!

Thanks to @franwazhere for the new book cover!

I finally have a decent one..
Okay, here's the chapter! Err.. Epilogue somewhat.

Not really, but whatever.

**
7 Months Later...

"Oh my god, she's so perfect." Macy whispered. Dylan reached out to squeeze her hand, and kissed Daniella's head.

I squealed, quietly, and kissed Shane's cheek. He blushed, and kissed me back.

"So, her full name will be, Daniella Claire Bautista?" the nurse asked Macy and Dylan. Dylan grinned, and nodded.

***

(4 years after Ryan finishes college)
(Setting:At her apartment, she just got home from work)

I groaned, and tossed my coat onto the sofa. God, today was rough. So many customers, I wanted to kill all of them.

I raised my eyebrow, in fascination, when I saw something pink on the ground. I bent down, to pick it up.

It was a flower petal. With words on it.. There was a trail of pink petals after this one petal. I read what was on the petal.

Keep collecting Ry, it'll be worth it in the end.

I frowned in confusion.

But, I did as told, and kept picking up the petals. They each had something funny, or sweet on it. Shane's pulling another one of his stunts. Wonder what it's about this time.

I got to the last petal, and a tissue box. The petal was on the tissue box, and I read the petal.

Try not to cry, when I tell you the news. I promise it's good news! :)

I laughed, and looked around. Shane was sitting against the wall, waiting for me. I laughed, how come I hadn't seen him, all this time?

"Shane?" I asked.

"Ryan?" he responded, getting up.

I smiled. "So, what's all this for?" before I could say anymore, he bent down on one knee, and I felt anxious.

Is he? Is he doing what I think he is?..

"Ryan, will you marry me?" Shane asked, opening a ring box, he took out his pocket. I felt like the air was wiped out of me. As weird as it sounded... The ring was beautiful, but simple. It was a silver band, with one diamond in the middle.

"Shane I.." I trailed off. I started to cry, and I nodded violently. He grinned, and slipped the ring onto my finger, before picking me up, and spinning me around.

I squealed, and wiped my tears. "Let me down!" I punched his shoulder. He laughed and finally set me down, carefully.

He held my hand, and kissed it. "So, dinner on me tonight?"

"Of course, it's always on you." I teased.

"True." he laughed.

"Can you believe it? How long've we been together now?" I asked, plopping onto my couch. I moved out the year I started college. I come home on the weekends though. I can't live there anyway, Mr. Stewart lives there. Now I'm 25, and the twins are 14.

Ty has a teensy crush on this girl at school, and it's been hell for him. So, not a teensy crush I guess..

Because she likes Chase, but I mean, they look the same... Well, personalities do matter alot. But it's been tearing the twins apart, so whenever I'm home, it's pretty bad.

"Ry? Whatcha thinking about?" Shane asked.

I shook my head. "How far we've come." I joke.

He stared at me, smiling, and shook his head. "11 years now, huh? I knew when I met you in freshmen year, there was something about you."

He laughs, before we start staring into each others eyes. His eyes, are so beautiful..

He leaned in closer, and pressed his lips against mine. I ended up laying on the sofa, with Shane over me, kissing the life out of me. His lips were so soft, and he finally laid ontop of me. He wasn't heavy, surprisingly.

My hands found their way into his messy hair, and he moaned. I smiled into the kiss, and tugged softly at his hair again. I pulled away for air, and he grinned goofily. I smiled. (Dudes, and dudettes, I'm sorry I suck at kissing scenes!!<-A/N)

We both got up, and I straightened my clothes. "I'm gonna go get dressed, okay?" I told him.

He nodded. "I'm gonna go out for a hunt. Be back in 10 minutes?"

"Yeah." I left and went into my room, and picked out my clothes. I ended up wearing a strapless, white, knee high dress, with a leather jacket, and my combat boots. I waited on the sofa, for Shane, and texted Macy.

MACY!! GUESS WHAT?!

She responded immediately.

Wazzap? YOU PREGGO?!

I laughed, and shook my head.

Erm, no. SHANE PROPOSED TO MEH!! HE LAID FLOWER PETALS EVERYWHERE WITH CUTE THINGS WRITTEN ON THEM. IT LED TO HIM SITTING AGAINST THE WALL. HE THEN PROPOSED TO MOI.

WHY ALL CAPS WOMAN?

BECAUSE IM HAPPY.

OH Yeah! Wow, I wonder if Dylan would propose to me, I mean, Daniella is 5, now. Wow, she's already 5. Can you believe it? She's turning 6 next month. :( Im getting old..

I frowned. She was never too concerned about Dylan proposing to her, or anything about Daniella. She was always so..Happy, and cheery about everything.

I guess, sometimes she does keeps things to herself.

It's okay. He will propose to you, and you're not old. Trust me. :) you still act like a 3-year old.

Thanks Ry. Love yah, go have fun with Shane. :)

I locked my phone, and slipped it into my jacket pocket, when I heard a knock at the door.
I opened it, gasped,and ran and hugged him. Surprised to see him.

"How'd you find me?" I asked, hugging him tightly.

He laughed, "I heard he proposed, and stopped by. I came by once, remember?"

I pulled away, grinning, "How'd you 'hear' this Henry?"

He shrugged. "He tweeted it. He was so happy. He tweeted, and I quote, 'Just proposed to my love! She said yes! So happy!' all caps."

I laughed. "That's Shane." I smiled, thinking of him. "So what's up?"

"Just wanted to stop by, and say hey. By the way, I expect an invitation to the wedding! Just saying." He pointed out. I laughed.

"It's good seeing you again, keep in touch okay? I have to go somewhere with Shane, text you later!" I hugged him one last time, and pulled away.

"Bye." He waved, before walking away.
Shane came up, wearing a red plaid shirt, and jeans.

"Hello, Mrs. Baird." He jokingly greeted.

I blushed, and smacked his arm. "Or should I say, Mr. Larson?" I giggled, at how stupid that sounded.

I shook my head. "Forget I said that."

He held my hand, and kissed my cheek. "C'mon."

***
Swoon, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER FOLKS?! I LOVED THIS ONE. HERE COMES HENRY!!

Okay, I took a chill pill, and came back. Please vote, comment, and Did you guys know I'm losing readers?! :(