Character answer.

Okay, so excited!!

Caution: The following words contain lots of stupidity, and nonsense.

Ryan's Questions

First Question:

@Marie_loves_bands: Ryan do you like giraffes?

Ryan: oh my god! YES I LOVE THEM THEY'RE SOO CUTE!

@narutolover-21:

Ryan why would you stay with him if he cheated on you twice? If I were you, I'd left him the first time.

Ryan: ...well... I just, lov- ahh, forget it, next question!

@marchchild3:

Ryan why is it that you officially breakdown after he cheats on you for the third time?

Ryan: I thought he would change, I don't know, maybe I should just break up with him.

@LostBandGirl:

Ryan, why haven't you just dumped his sorry rear end? @narutolover21 and I made a promise to hurt Shane if he did anything...

Ryan: Err.. Please don't hurt him.. I just don't want to throw it all away. Everything we've been through, I just- no. I'm not about to throw it all away. But keeping our relationship together is harder than I thought. Maybe we should split... I dunno...

@lunamoon1510:

Ryan after you caught him cheating why did you not tear him limb from limb? I can do it for you..

Ryan: What?! No! Thats Macy's thing, anyway...

Macy: I heard that!

Dylan: I'll say. She's a feisty one..

Macy: Excuse me?

Dylan: huh? oh, uh, nothing.

Macy: that's what I thought. *folds arms*

Shane's questions

@marchchild3:

Shane, who influenced you to do this garbage like seriously though or was it because Ryan wasn't enough so you wanted more whore?

Shane: *blushes, scratches neck, awkwardly* uh, well, not really... I dunno why I did it, but Jessica, isn't a whore. She's actually a good kisser... WAIT, DON'T TELL RYAN I SAID THAT!

Ryan: I heard that.. *glares at Shane*

@LostBandGirl: Why do you still live in a hole like a hobbit?

Shane: You try being a teen, on A, B honor roll, and working a job, a freaking job, to get some cash. Why wouldn't I live in a hole?

@LoriAnna3:

Shane if u do love Ryan, why do u keep hurting her?

Shane: *sighs* I know, I'm a jerk. I don't deserve her. I feel bad, I really do. Somebody help me get Ryan back!

_Ki-HONGSWIFEY_: *shakes head* Nu uh, that's your problem.

Shane: please Kory, please?

_Ki-HONGSWIFEY_: nope. Next!

@IndyaS:

How could you dosuchya thing to someone who loved you so much?

Shane: look, I don't know. I don't know why. I don't know why I was that stupid. But, all I know is that, what I did was wrong. Isn't that enough? That I know I did wrong?

@marchchild3:

Shane, a-hole why would you tell Ryan to cheat on you to be even, like dafuq.

Shane: did you just call me an ass-hole?!

Dylan: I know right! Only I get to call him that! *smirks*

Shane: *smacks Dylan* get out of my question! back to @marchchild3, well, that's what I would do if I were Ryan, but I mean I am a guy, and apparently we are considered cavemen..

_Ki-HONGSWIFEY_: YOU ARE! ALL OF YOU! And I mean all. Trust me, I know. Except Dylan. I needa find me a Dylan..

Dylan: *coughs* Me?

Question for _Ki-HONGSWIFEY_:

@narutolover-21: Why would you do this to all your readers? We all thought Shane was a good guy, but you thought otherwise.

_Ki-HONGSWIFEY_: Yeah well, we all did. But it's called plot twist, and everybody makes mistakes. Because nobody's perfect! You live and you.. forgot the rest.. Haha, Hannah Montana reference...

Dylan's questions:

@narutolover21:Macy and Dylan, what are you two going to name your child if its a girl or boy?

Dylan: well, Macy wants Mason, for a boy, and Daniella for a girl.

Macy: Hey, who said I was pregnant?

Dylan: first of all, I love you, but the questions are for me baby, see the headline: Dylan's questions? and second of all, nobody, they're just assuming. But you might be pregnant...

Macy: *blushes* am not!

_Ki-HONGSWIFEY_: okay that's enough, now shoo!

@XxxChelseaLou2002xxx:

Dylan! What's happening with you? We haven't heard much from you. How's Macy?

Macy: me? oh, I'm good, morning sickness in the morning, tho...

Dylan: *facepalm* geez baby, these are my damn questions! Why don't we just call it, Dylan and Macy's questions, huh? Anyway, we're good. Yeah, not much from me, even though I am _Ki-HONGSWIFEY_'s favorite character. *wiggles eyebrows* as for Macy, *glares at Macy* she's good.

Shane: I thought I was your favorite. *pouts*

_Ki-HONGSWIFEY_: actually, Dylan's been my favorite character all along... Sorry, you guys.

Macy: Is there competition now?

Korey: oh geez no, Macy, calm down.

Dylan: all the ladies dig me. *smirks*

Korey: oh god. *rolls eyes* well, that's it! Vote, comment, an-

Dylan: DIG ME!

Korey: *slaps Dylan* CALM THE FRICK DOWN! Ahh, where was I? oh, stay amazing! AND LISTEN TO NA NA NA BY MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ITS FREAKING PERFECT