Traveling ~ Seychelles

Art is not mine.

~--~*~--~

Y/N had always wanted to travel the world. It was a childhood dream of theirs - to escape their home and see everything there was to see. The place they wanted to see the most, however, was Seychelles.

Something drew Y/N to the islands. The unique land, the crisp, white sand, blue skies, palm trees, and teal ocean. It had the perfect beaches.

It wasn't just the land that intrigued Y/N, though. They also had a fondness and interest for the culture.

It was a feeling Y/N couldn't quite explain, but they knew they would someday have to visit Seychelles. And, apparently, it was going to be this Christmas.

Why Christmas, you may ask? Well, there had been a lot of stressful things going on in Y/N's life that December, everybody was on edge... they just needed to get away from it all. They needed peace of mind.

So, here they were, on an unplanned visit to Seychelles, looking out the resort window at the beach.

It was even more beautiful in person than in photos. Everything Y/N had imagined - but better. Pictures can't make you feel the breeze in your hair. Imagination can't make you smell that unique beachy smell. Neither can give you that true, not a care in the world, beach feeling.

Y/N sat there just staring out at the beach for a while before their watch beeped and they realized it was probably about time to eat. They typed in their location and looked for places to go, deciding on a nice beachfront restaurant with native food.

It was very nicely decorated. White walls, with real seashells glued on to some places on the walls. The lighting was nice, too, and the curtains were a translucent white, made of loose fabric that swayed in the wind. The chairs had a woven style to them, and their cushions were teal, to compliment the seashells.

Their waitress was a very pretty woman, with smooth caramel skin, soft, medium-length dark brown hair, a sweet smile, and bright eyes. Her voice was melodic, and Y/N couldn't help but blush whenever she came by.

Michelle was the name displayed on the tag on her shirt. How old was she? What kind of stuff does she like? Is she single?

These questions were ones that Y/N desperately wanted to be answered. They wanted to get to know her, to spend time with her.

Y/N had harbored crushes before, but... not like this. Michelle was different. Something about her just caught their eye as soon as they saw her. Not love at first sight, but something similar, perhaps?

They needed to get to know her. They needed to have their questions answered. Unfortunately, however, Y/N was pretty shy, and not exactly one for talking to strangers, especially crushes. But, if they wanted any chance with Michelle, they'd have to.

Michelle was very much interested in being friends and gave Y/N her number quickly. Y/N nearly jumped for joy when this happened. Since when did their crush give them their number? Since when did beautiful island girls show any liking towards them?

Who knows. All Y/N knows is that they are sure as hell going to spend a lot of time with Michelle soon.

~--~*~--~

December 15th.