Chapter 12

Jessie woke up feeling sluggish. She felt lonely and wondered off to Eman's room. As she opened the door, she heard giggling, but it didn't stop her footsteps as she pushed against his door. She squinted her eyes against the light that came from the room and... 

It was Emman. With Tiffany. 

"YOU LIAR! You promised! I thought I could trust you!" Jessie cried out.

"Jessie... Jessie JESSIE!" Jessie's eyes snapped awake She breathed in and out, looking around her. She had walked into Emans room... Where was Tiffany? She saw Eman in front of her, sitting up in bed.

"I don't get it..." Jessie mumbled, bewildered. It had all been so real... Was she sleepwalking?

"Jessie, why were you screaming? In my room?" Eman got up, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Jessie realised Eman was shirtless, and blushed. 

"I... I don't know. I got up and came here, and then I heard you and Tiffany..." At this point, Jessie was too confused and embarrased to say anymore. She sat down next to Eman, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Tiffany? Tiffany's not here, I can assure you." Eman gestured out the window. John's shack window was lit up, showing John and Tiffany's silouhettes doing some... disturbing things. Jessie shuddered. "See? Jessie, is something wrong? Because I don't think you've slept walked yet. Is it stress? Is something bothering you?" Eman asked gently.

"No no, I'm alright." Jessie mumbled, awkwardly getting up to walk to her room. Jessie felt so embarrased. She hated how overly jealous she was getting. "Well...Sorry. I'll see you after." Jessie glancd at Eman's clock, realizing it was 3 in the morning. She smiled and quickly walked off to her room. She lay there for the rest of the night unable to sleep.

*******************************

"Wakey wakey Sofia..." Sofia flinched as something tickled her ear.

"...Len?" 

"Nope, it's John." Sofia's head shot up. her eyes were still blurry from sleep and she saw a twin in front of her.

"John! Get out!" She heard him crack up laughing.

"Calm down. Is it that hard for you to mistake your captor for another man? I'm quite offended." Len asked teasing her.

"No, I'm disorientated."

"Well get your disoriented butt out of bed. I'm nearly done with breakfast." Len said smacking her with his wooden spoon.

"Ouch Len, that hurts!" Sofia's lips twitched as she tried to hold back her smile.

Len smacked her again, and Sofia got up laughing as Lenny chased her to the kitchen.

"Heres food. Now hurry up!" Len said, leaving the room to get dressed. Sofia looked down at the eggs he had made and smiled to herself. It was so sweet of him to cook for her. She sat down and ate. Len came in just as she was cleaning up.

"Looks like someone enjoyed my eggs." He smiled at the empty plate. "Ok, now lets go to the house."

"Wait, why are we going to the house?" Sofia asked.

"Because I don't wanna spend the whole day with just you." Len scoffed as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Ohh, thanks for explaining." Sofia replied sarcastically.

"No problem." He smirked, dragging her to the house. He honestly didn't have a problem spending a day with his captive. He just knew how awkward she got. And he didn't want it to become awkward between them and have them alone in the pyramid, so off to the house it is.