Chapter 14

Sofia woke up the next day before Len, and decided to stare at him, her mind wondering to romance, and blood and biting..... Suddenly, Sofia was overcome with an urge. She tried to resist, she really did, but the more she wanted to, the more her willpower weakened.

"What the heck..." Sofia muttered, and gave in to temptation.

Ever so slowly, Sofia leant down, her lips getting closer and closer.... She got ready and... "ACHOOOOOOO!" Sofia sneezed so hard her whole body jumped, scaring Lenny awake.

He leapt up to a defensive stance, his eyes not focusing on anything, his voice slurred. "What is it!" He yelled, looking around all jumpy, his hair flopping into his face so he couldn't see anything.

"Pipe down, you cursed freak of nature." Sofia grumbled, mad that she had woken him.

When Lenny realised there was no threat, he slowly dropped his stance and fell back against the wall, slowly sliding downwards into a sitting position on the bed, not looking away from Sofia the whole time. 

"Whats with the look? You're not gonna eat me, are ya?" She joked, but then realised he actually could  eat her. "N-not that you would. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm the only captive who could ever stand to be around you."

"What are you talking about, I'm a joy to be around." Len scoffed, folding his arms. He licked his lips and froze, eyes closed. "SOfia...."

"Umm... yeah?"

"There is snot... it's on my face." 

".....Well?"

"Well... What?"

"Does it taste good?"

"Snot on my face SOFIA!" He growled, angrily wiping his face with a dirty shirt. "And why were you so close to me anyway?" He asked, too occupied with wiping off snot to notice her blush.

"Umm... Nothing, its stupid.." She murmured, turning away.

"Well it better be humorous, considering the trauma you just put me through." 

"Well, I was thinking about Eman and Jessie.... and how he bit her.... And I kind of wanted to bite you." She blushed, pulling the pillow up over her face.

"That... really is stupid." Lenny confirmed.

"It makes more sense if you know I love neck veins." She tried, but he was having fun embarrassing her.

"That makes it much more reasonable." He smiled, ruffling her hair. "Now c'mon, lets do this.

"You'll let me bite you?" She asked, happy again.

"What? No way! I meant getting ready to do something else. This may be hard to believe, but I don't really like sitting here discussing neck vein fetishes." He almost laughed at her as he turned his back to her and went to change, but decided not to. 

Sofia shoved her face into her pillow, and screamed.

*********************************************

Jessie opened her tired eyes, feeling much better than she had the past couple of days. She found Eman staring out their window, and took some time to appreciate his bare back.

"Hey... Eman?" She asked, watching him turn around. She looked away, feeling uncomfortable seeing him shirtless for some reason. 

"Yeah?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Is That Tamara witch really a threat?" Jessie asked. She heard about what had happened, and it worried her. 

"Honestly? Yes, she can be. but right now, no. She's all taunts and bullying. Thats all she really is. A bratty child throwing a hissy fit." He stated, reassuring her. He pulled a shirt on, allowing Jessie to finally feel comfortable.