Chapter 5

"Eman, where are you taking me?"

"Jessie?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

Jessie crossed her arms and sunk in her seat watching Eman who was watching the road. They had been driving pretty much an hour now and she was beginning to become restless, espicially since Eman didn't want to listen to any music. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep hopeing she'll sleep the whole trip.

Eman pulled up to the destination, about to tell Jessie that they were there. He chuckled at his asleep captive before shaking her up.

"Don't touch me," Jessie said still with her eyes closed.

Eman got out the car and walked over to Jessie's door. Noticing she was leaning on the door he opened it and she fell straight on the gravil.

"OWWWWWWWW! Eman, YOU JERK!"

He pulled Jessie up by her arm and she stood there observing her surroundings. She was not expecting this place for a date.

"Umm.. Eman?"

"What?"

"You realize this is a graveyard?"

"Of course, and who doesn't like visting these places."

Jessie thought about if for a moment and yeah, he was kind of right, she did love visting graveyards.  

"Who knows, you might see someone you know here," Eman said looking around.

"That's a terrible thing to say," Eman just chuckled and they began to walk through and read the graves together.

******

"Wow, a carnival how not cliche for a first date," Sofia said opening the car door.

"Just get out you ungrateful-"

He was quickely cut off by a slam of the door. Sofia went and leaned on the front of the car. He pulled the key out of the ignition, getting out.

He walked over to the gate of the carnival and Sofia followed behind. The lady working the gate gave Sofia a weird look, thinking that she recognised her.

They both walked in and a huge smille rode up Sofia's face as she saw all the rides. Len looked at her and smirked at her child-like expression.

"Well, pick a ride," Len said gesturing his arms at all the rides.

"This one! This one! This one!" Sofia said running to the haunted house. Len caught up with her and they showed the man their arm bands.

The second they walked in and Sofia saw the darkness and heard the chuckle of a deep creepy voice she instantly hid behind Len.

"Sissy," Len said laughing at Sofia. She hit his stomach in response making him laugh more at her pathetic strength.

Sofia was ducking behind Len as random things began to jump out at them. She was clutching to Len's shirt.

She heard a squeal which made her squeal, "Ohh my gosh Len, where did that come from?"

"Uhh I don't know," Len said looking around.

Sofia began to laugh, "That was you! Haha call me a sissy, Mr.Squeal-Like-A-Girl."

"Shut up," he said ripping his shirt from her grip and walking off.

"No, len! Come back!" Sofia Yelled.

"No, you laughed at me!" Len said running off.

"Ugh come her you baby!" Sofia began to run after him.