Chapter 6

Holly went to bed grumpy. And a grumpy Holly is never a good Holly. She sighed, and went to sleep feeling lonely. She didn't have any dreams, but was woken up when she heard a THUMP. She gasped and blinked a few times. She checked the clock on the side.

"Really? 5 am?" She muttered, getting up to have a glass of whatever there was, and saw Jessie trying to wake up Sofia, who was lying on the couch.

"....Sofia....Sofia.....SOFIA!" Jessie yelled in poor Sofia's ear.

"WHAT!" Sofia snapped, touching the sore spot on her head. She winced, then pinched Jessies shoulder, smirking when jessie squealed.

"Sofia! Violence against women Australia says NO!" Ugh, Stupid Sofia. Jessie smirked back.

"Stop with that! It's so annoying! You and your stupid sayings!" Sofia yelled crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry...................................I'm glad you forgive me!" Jessie said... Haha, it's so easy to frustrate Sofia.

"UGH! ENOUGH!" Sofia pushed Jessie to the ground, and laughed at her from the couch.

"Guys, it's like 5 in the morning! Do you mind?" Holly muttered, annoyed at them. "And what was that thump I heard?" Sofia and holly looked at Jessie, who blushed and giggled.

"Yeah... thats not sus at all." Sofia commented, and Jessie shook her head.

"Ugh, jeez it was nothing! I just hit my head... On something..." Sofia and Holly kept staring, and jessie sighed. "It was just Johns girl, we ran into each other." 

"John found a girl?" Sofia asked.

"Yes, are you stupid?" Holly said, rolling her eyes.

"I was knocked out! Helloooo what do you think?" Sofia said, pushing Holly.

"Oh, well you're still stupid. And why were you knocked out with a baby bag? Please explain?" Jessie asked, and Sofia quickly told the story. When she had finished, Jessie and Holly smacked her.

"Ouch! why would you do that!" Sofia screeched. Haha, her voice is getting high pitched... Jessie smiled.

"You tripped on a baby!" Holly shook her head in mock disappointment at her.

"Well, I see you've all decided to awake the house..." The girls all turned around to see a half amused half annoyed John standing there.

"Well, we apologise, we didn't mean to wake the mermaid from it's beauty sleep." Sofia said sarcastically, making John scowl. Insufferable human! John pictured her head getting squished, and calmed down.

"Well, moving on from this pleasant small talk, my new captive said one of you hit her. She will be down here after she's gotten ready, and you will all kiss and make up, or else..." 

"Or else what? You gonna slap us with your whale tail?" Jessie asked.

John did a girly gasp. "My tail is not fat! Ugh." John turned around and walked off. Stupid, ignorant girls. John thought, blushing.

"He's such an easy target..." Holly said, half laughing... They heard the sound of footsteps coming in their direction, and were shocked at what they saw.

What they saw was a sort of tall, hooker looking girl, with rusty brown hair and bright pink lipstick on. Her clothes are so tight she had to waddle, which made Sofia snort, and Jessie and Holly giggle. The girl was in  black skin tight leather pants that squeaked when she moved, a tight short top and revealing leather jacket, with black pointy boots and her hair in a messy bun. When she saw the girls, she stopped short and gave them a look of disgust. They were in their pj's. All of them were wearing cute animal ones, which made them look heaps younger than hooker gal.