Chapter 8: Grocery Shopping

okay, this chapter will be longer than my last two chapters so i hope you enjoy the new chapter :3

this chapter is brought to you by Levi's (the pants, not Levi, pantalones)

Also thank @Misaki_levi for posting on my board to update Neko Neighbors so here ya go! XD

BEWARE: Levi's cussing ahead and Levi's OOC!!!!

....

...

..

.

[Levi's POV]

Today was a relaxing day and I spent this day sleeping on the couch. That is, until Erwin came in the room with bed hair. You would think that just becuase he looks like Captain America, does not mean that he can act like him; all perfect and what-not.

Erwin yawned, "Good morning Levi."

Instead of answering back, I made my tail swish back and forth, indicating that I am saying 'Good-fucking-morning'.

Erwin saw my greeting and shook his head, "Can't you say 'Good Morning' like a good little neko you are?"

My ears perked at the word 'little', oooh how that iritates me when I hear that one word. I turned around in my couch to face him and gave off my meanest glare ever.

"If I hear you say that one word one more time, I will strangle you in your sleep," I hissed out to Erwin.

Erwin ignored my threat and gave me a small smirk, "You wouldn't strangle Eren if he said that to you, now would you?"

Crap, he caught, I thought while giving off a small blush.

Erwin then puffed out his chest, as though he just won an argument, which he did.

He then proceeded to walk into the kitchen to make breakfast. Probably to make scramled eggs and toasted bread, the usual.

I went back to relaxing on the couch. Not one minute later I heard Erwin's voice shout out to me, "Levi! We've ran out of coffee, can you go get some from the store?!"

Way to ruin my perfect morning Erwin.

"Fine!" I yelled out.

I got off my comfy couch and walked to Erwin's room to grab some clothing. Since I sleep on my couch, I put my clothing in Erwin's room since he only has one room in this apartment room. I don't have much clothing since I don't get out much. So I simply have plain t-shirts, some sweat pants, and jeans.

I grabbed a pair of black pants and a plain black t-shirt. Once fully clothed and dresses, I walked back to the living room to see Erwin standing near the front door. Before I walked out, he handed me some cash, "Make sure you get the good brand, and we're also running out of milk so get that too."

I pocketed the money and gave Erwin a salute, "Roger that 'master'."

I walked out and closed the door, not before seeing Erwin shake his head back and forth at my salute.

------

The walk to the store was pleasant to say the least. There weren't many people out today, and it wasn't that hot outside. The store is actually located right across the apartment building. Convenient much? All I had to do was wait till the like turned green for me to walk.

As I waited I didn't noticed a familiar person standed right next to me, until now.

"Levi is that you?"