Chapter 9: A Couch and a D-D-Date?!

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating this story! But I have been busy lately and did not have the time to go online and finish writing the chapter. Also, wattpad on my ipod is being a meany! It won't save my story and every time I try to read a story, nothing is showing up!

Alright, enough with my rambling. Time for the chapter you all have been waiting for! XD

....

...

..

.

Chapter 9: A Couch and a D-D-Date?!

(Eren's POV)

It has been 3 days since I kissed Levi.

3 days since I have kissed those soft petal lips. 3 days since I have touched him. 3 days without seeing that red rosy blush on his cheeks. 3 days since I have seen him. 3. Harsh. Days.

I guess kissing him by surprise really shocked him. Does he not like me anymore? Or did he really never have any feelings for me to begin with?

With these thoughts in my head, I lay mopping around on the couch in the apartment building. Depress and sad that Levi hasn't even contacted me. I mean, what's the point in falling in love when the other person does not even reciprocate that mutual feeling. Its just....ugh!!!

But you know who does love me still, even in harsh times. The couch.

The couch is my friend. He, or she, is there when I need something to sit on. It's there when I need warm and comfort. And its there now when I need the love and attention. The couch is my very best friend. 

And if I ever get married, the couch will be my right hand man.

"Eren what are you doing?"

Oh and would you look at that. The couch is speaking to me.

"Eren?"

You know after spending time with the couch I thought it would have a more male sound, not feminime.

"Eren stop harrasing the couch."

Ah. That is defenetily not the voice of my couch. That is the voice of my master Armin.

"Armin," I started, "do you know what's so good about the couch?"

Armin answered with a simple, "no."

I started to stroke the couch, "It doesn't run away from you. It listens to you. And it doesn't talk back to you."

"Your point?" questions Armin.

I looked up from my slouching position and I gave him my serious face, "Couches are everyones' best friends."

Armin sighed and turned away, "I think this has gone long enough Eren."

I hummed, "not really, I mean it's been so long since I have seen Mr. Couch."

"I'm not referring to the couch Eren, I'm referring to your love life," he said.

"What love life? I have no love life at the moment, except for this couch. I think we are connecting Armin."

Armin sighed, "the only thing you and the couch are connecting are a kingdom of dust bunnies. Now get up, we have a date."

My ears twitched and I gave Armin a look, "I'm sorry to say this Armin but our love is forbidden between pet and master. I'm glad that you have feelings for me but what will the public think?!"