Chapter 3: The Plan

This story is brought to you by ereri. Cuz everyone needs some cute and fluffy ereri! :3

Edited by: @pandemicpandas

[Eren's POV]

So, let's go over what happened yesterday. Armin and I arrived home after the long and painful trip to the Jungle. I went to go get our keys from Nanaba and came to see Armin blushing red like a tomato.

Invited a stranger, or neighbor-we-haven't-met-yet, to our apartment. Said stranger, mentioned he's going to bring someone to keep me company. And finally, to end our conclusion, we have ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD WHATSOEVER!!!!!

As of this moment, I'm sitting on the living room couch watching Armin panic, blabbing something along the lines of 'hot person coming', and 'Captain America'.

Okay, that last one I made up.. but he totally looks like Captain America...right?!

Sorry, back to the important stuff; watching Armin panic. It's quite amusing but I should probably stop him from breaking another vase by accident.

*CRASH!*

Nevermind, that was our last vase.

"EREN! What are we going to DO!" yelled Armin, pulling his hair, "The house is dirty, the kitchen needs cleaning, we have to buy food, the laundry is piling up, and did I mention we have to BUY FOOD!?"

Okay I think that's enough.

I got off the couch and walked towards Armin, who is still panicking. I grabbed both of this arms and pulled them away from his hair, ending his panic....hopefully.

"Armin!" I yelled, getting his attention."Calm down! We have enough time to do all of those things."

Armin calmed down enough from his embarrassing panic attack to ask, "Even buy food?"

I sighed, exasperated. "Yes, we have time to buy food."

"And make it?"

"And make it."

"And do the other things?"

I sighed again, "We have enough time until 6pm for dinner." 

I looked up the the clock above the tv, "right now it's 8am."

Armin looked behind him to checked if I read the time right, "Eren, the time says 9am...."

........~silence~........

Armin then looked down at the ground and made a 'pfft' sound.

"Don't make fun of me! You know I can't read time! Those eights look like nines most of the time!" I yelled at Armin, angry that he laughs at me while I try to make him feel better.

At my outburst Armin started to laugh at me and at the same time have a spazz attack. Atleast he stopped having the panic attack and has graciously chosen now, to stop laughing. I am not thrilled.

Armin looked at me with a smile on his face, "I can always count on you to make me feel better huh?"

Now it was my turn to smile, "Always."

"So," said Armin, "what's the plan Captain?"

I gave Armin a big smile, "Okay! Here's the plan!"

~10:00am = Clean the House~

"Hey Eren?"

"Yeah."