Chapter 2: How They Met

So.....yeah.....no excuse as to why I'm posting so late....read my forth yaoi friends!!! XD

This chapter was also edited by @pandemicpandas!!!!! xD

BTW: Some characters will act OCC!!!! That means OUT OF CHARACTER!!!!

Continue~! :3

Chapter 2: How They Met

[Armin's POV]

"Finally we're back home!" I exclaimed when we drove past the WELCOME sign of our home town.

"Yeah," agreed Eren, stretching his arms in the car, "Can't wait to lay down on my bed and sleep the WHOLE day!"

You see, me and Eren (my neko) were out in a jungle, hunting for an endangered grizzly bear. It took us four months to find it! Finally!

I got bitten by mosquitoes, tangled in spider webs, flies were buzzing all around me, and I almost fell off a cliff, almost getting eaten! Thrice! Can you believe it?

If it weren't for Eren, I would have a 94.5% chance of dying a certain death, or deaths in my case. Eren is amazing. He can cook, clean, hunt, jump, protect, etc.

Eren is a pure breed neko and he is definitely proud of it.

I remember when I first met Eren. 

It was during my first expedition to the Himalayas, looking for a Yeti, when I stumbled onto Eren. No really, I fell on top of him when I tripped in the snow, losing conscious after that.

The next thing I know, I wake up in an unfamiliar room with the neko I fell on and his 'owner'.

Hannes, Eren's now ex-owner, was kind enough to help me in my expedition, Eren wanted to explore the world just like me. So I became Eren's new owner and we started to travel together. Me being the 'damsel in distress' and Eren being my 'rescuer'. No matter what situation we're in, Eren can find a way out, and over the years we became more than owner and pet, we became the best of friends, almost like brothers.

I can always count on Eren for anything...

~A few minutes later, in the parking lot~

As I was parking in front of the apartment building, Eren ran out of the rental car and flopped onto the freshly cut grass while yelling, "Home Sweet Home!"

I couldn't help but laugh at his childness behavior as he rolled around contently in the grass, "Eren, why don't you go and get the keys from the apartment manager Nanaba?"

Eren's ears perked up as he got up from the grass. He mumbled a 'Sure' and quickly ran to Nanaba's apartment room.

While he left to go get the keys, I was trying to get the luggage out from the trunk. The luggage was stuck onto something and I couldn't pull it free. "Kuso," I cursed quietly while still tugging on the luggage, I heard a voice.

"Excuse me, do you need help?"

I turned around to say yes to the stranger, stopping from awe by the person standing beside me. He had short blonde hair and striking gorgeous blue eyes. He was tall and well built might I add. He also had a smile on his face that made you want to smile along with him. Although his...um...eyebrows were a bit on the bushy side.

He didn't say anything for a moment, and it became quiet, before I realized he was probably waiting for an answer. I quickly struggled to reply "Oh-uh, sure."

Dang it! I think I said that shyly....

He nodded somewhat sheepily and started to help me with my luggage. Boy...I think something inside of me melted at the sight of his muscles.

I think, I'm in love...?

Now he's telling me something, which I'm not listening to, those muscles! When I was about to ask him to repeat himself Eren popped up from behind me with the keys.

"Armin I got the keys!" Eren yelled happily at me before facing the stranger, "Who's this?"

I couldn't answer that question, because even I didn't know! Trust me, I wanted to.

As if reading my mind the handsome stranger introduced himself, "My name is Erwin Smith, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Eren then held out his hand to Erwin, "Hello! My name is Eren Jeager, I'm Armin's neko."

Erwin looked shocked to say the least. It's as if he wasn't expecting Eren to introduce himself.

"Oh-uh, it's nice to meet you too Eren," said Erwin shaking his hand nervously, on guard in case Eren planned to bite or scratch him. After the weird shake they let go and Eren moved back to my side.

"And this here," Eren grabbed my arm and held it up for Erwin to shake, "is Armin Arlert if you haven't introduced to eachother yet."

I was blushing, "E-Eren!"

Erwin chuckled and grasped my hand to shake as well, "It's nice to meet you Armin."

I'm pretty sure my face was the color of a tomato right now. Either from the fact that I'm shaking the hand of a fascinating and enticing stranger, or that we haven't let go of each others' hands yet!

After a while Eren decided to 'Ahem' quite loud, causing Erwin and I to release each others' hands.

Clearly a small blush began to flush Erwin's face, as he continued the conversation, "Do you live in this apartment building by any chance?"

Since I can't think straight at the moment Eren did all the talking, "Yes actually, we live in this apartment, room AE ." Erwin's cute eyebrows lifted up excitedly .....WAIT! Did I said cute, I meant hot! Very hot. "Really?! My room is right across from yours! I thought it was just an empty room?"

"No we live there, it's just that Armin here is a scientist and travels, looking for endangered things or a discovery of some sort," replied Eren, somewhat arrogantly.

"Well, that's mighty impressive! A scientist huh?"

I nodded, still not trusting my voice enough to talk yet.

"Yes," Eren continued, "we just happened to come back from an expedition and are planning to relax for a couple of weeks, maybe months."

Erwin looked happy, "Well then, I'm hoping to see you guys again later on." With that, Erwin started to walk away from us. But before he could go far I had enough courage to yell out, "W-Would you like to c-come over for d-dinner t-t-tomorrow? ..M-Maybe?"

I said I had enough, I didn't say I had a lot.

Erwin's face started to radiate happiness as he gave a hot, (and very distracting) smile, "I would be honored."

He turned around once more to walk away but then he stopped in his tracks, looking over his shoulder at us, "Just so you know, I'll be bringing a guest along to keep Eren company."

With that he began to leave, walking to his apartment room.

"That went pretty well, didn't it Armin?" asked Eren. Before I could answer him, I think my face grew hot from embarrassment and I began to see red splotches danced across my face. Then everything went black and I passed out.

"Oi! Armin!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh?

Please vote, comment, and follow XD

I LOVE your guy'z comments!!! X3