Chapter 4: Getting Ready

Meow~

 .....

....

...

..

.

[Levi's POV]

~Levi's Schedule~

4:00 a.m.

Sleeping.

5:15 a.m.

Still sleeping.

7:30 a.m.

Wake ups.

7:45 a.m.

Licks myself clean.

8:50 a.m.

Breakfast which consists of a cup of milk and a tuna can.

9:45 a.m.

Nap time.

11:00 a.m.

Stretches.

11:05 a.m.

Nap time. Again.

12:00 p.m.

Sleeps.

1:55 p.m.

Dream land.....

"LEVI!"

*Screeching noises*

....or not.

 .....

"WHAT THE HELL ERWIN!?" I yelled at my 'master'.

Erwin gave me an 'are you serious' look and then he sighed, "Levi it's almost 6 o'clock and we still have to get ready!"

"Ready for what?" I asked him. I knew what it was but I like to annoy him sometimes, okay most times.

"We have to get ready for the dinner tonight!"

I gave him 'straight face' look and said, "oh yeah, that shitty dinner with your 'crush'."

"Yes, so please go take a bath and wear your best clothes," he said.

My tail twitched at the meantion of a bath. Don't get me wrong shitty readers, I like taking a bath but I hate how my ears and tail get all soaked up from the water and I have to blowdry them. Fricking annoying.

I was having an awkward staring contest at Erwin, to see who would win if I have to take a bath.

Of course he won because I can't take his eyebrows. Who in the world would have those big, bushy eyebrows?! Literally!?!?

Only Erwin. Only him.

I gave out a long sigh and got off my comfortable couch and walked towards the bathroom.

~~~2 HOURS LATER~~~

Stupid Erwin. Stupid shower. Stupid Erwin.

Erwin always win. I mean it's in his name! Er-WIN!

Gah! Why does he have to be my master?! Why?!?!

"You done Levi?" asked Erwin.

"No I ain't done, I just drowned myself in there for the joy of it," I replied back harshly.

"Okay good, now it's my turn."

Harsh may I add.

I pretty much wore my black long-sleeve shirt and comfortable black pants. Hey, he didn't say to dress fancy now did he.

After 2 hours passed by, Erwin finally came out the bathroom wearing a light blue button up shirt and dark blue jeans.

"How do I look Levi?" he asked me.

I simply replied back as 'nicely' as I could, "You look shitty."

Erwin sweat drop at my choice of words. He then looked at the clock to see we only have 30 minutes left.

"Why don't we head on out now?" he said.

I simply shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the apartment room. Then Erwin came out and locked the door.

"Ready?" he asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said, "Oi, you better not make me regret coming with you to this shitty dinner."

Erwin chuckled, "Don't worry Levi, you won't regret it."

We walked all the way to room AE and Erwin actually fucking waited till it was 6 to knock on the door. 

When he did, we were greated by a blonde boy.

A mushroom? I thought immediately.

Armin brightened up at the sight of us, "Erwin! And....um...." 

"Tch, Levi brat," I said annoyingly.

Armin blushed a bit, "Sorry. Erwin and Levi! Please come in! The table is set and ready!"

You better not make me regret this Erwin or you have to say goodbye to your stuff animal Bob, I thought of angrily and entered the room.

.....

....

...

..

.

So yeah, i updated.

Question? Do you guys know why I name the room AE?

if anyone can guess correctly i'll dedicate this chapter to you :3

Thanks guys!!! XD

Vote, Comment, Favorite, Share, etc.