1.

Chapter one:

April's P.O.V

I knew I really shouldn’t be missing him but he was the best brother anyone could have. I sighed as I put the photo of Cole and me down on my desk. I wanted to visit him, but not alone. I sat down on my bed and laid down and sighed. I pushed my blonde bangs out of my eyes, showing my brown eyes. What can I do? I remembered all the fun things we did when we were younger. The sound of my phone ringing invaded my thoughts. I turned my head towards my phone and smiled when I saw the caller I.D ‘dat ass’. I couldn’t help myself but giggle, she choose her I.D to be that when I added her new number into my phone. I reached towards the phone and picked it up.

“Hey April. What’s up girl?” She was practically yelling at me from the other line. But I got used to it so quickly as she does all the time.

I smiled towards myself. Remembering not to tell her about Cole. I have always had to keep that a secret from her. “Soph, everything’s great. I’m just bored as fuck.” I sighed. I could hear her laughing, I hardly swear anymore.

“Wow, April” Sophia giggled. “You know it’s the summer holiday, we should do something together” I smiled. Should I go with her to America?

“Hmm, that seems very tempting” April laughed. “How about if we get out of Hong Kong and go to America?” I asked her.

“Are you serious?” Sophia asked me.

“Of course.” I replied

“But how are we getting there?” Sophia said sounding so excited.

“I can get us plane tickets and somewhere to stay,” I told her. I knew I had to call my mother and tell her I was coming but not to tell Cole.

“Let’s go in a couple days?” Sophia said, her voice was suddenly calm.

“Yeah, sure” I smiled to myself. I was really excited. “You better call and tell your parents.” I told her.

“Yeah, Yeah. I will now. Bye” Sophia said but before I could say bye back she hung up on me. I smiled to myself before I called my mother and asked her if Soph and I could come and visit. I sat on my bed and smiled towards myself. I was so excited, I really wanted to see Cole and meet the band.

I sighed as I realized that I’m a secret to Cole, he’s not going to tell the boys about me. I grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen. “April, Honey” I heard my aunt’s voice and turned around to face her. I smiled at her. “Are you going to do anything this summer?” she asked me.

“I’m going to call mother and ask if I can go and visit her with Soph” I told Aunt Lucy. I noticed her nod, I’m not sure if she wants me to leave.

“Are you sure you really want to go?” she questioned me. I could tell she was a bit nervous, as it’s been 10 years since we’ve last seen each other. I nodded at her. “Ok, you better call her now, then.” she smiled at me.

“Thanks Aunt Lucy.” I said before I walked up to her to hug her. “You are the best Aunt, ever,” I told her before letting go of her and skipping towards the kitchen.

I looked around the kitchen for something to eat. I giggled when I saw a box of pop tarts on the table. I opened the box and took one of them out. “Strawberry, the best” I whispered to myself before taking a bite. It tasted so good I knew I shouldn’t eat the whole box, so I stopped myself from eating anymore. I picked my cell phone from the table and looked through my contacts. I smiled to myself before I clicked on my mum’s number to call her. I waited for her to answer as the phone was ringing.

“Hello?” I heard my mother speak. I was a bit nervous, talking to her again.

“Hey mother, it’s me April,” I told her. I didn’t know if she would recognize my voice after all these years as well.

“April, honey. How are you?” She asked me, I smiled. She does remember me.

“I’m great, mum. But I have one question for you” I quickly said. I wanted ask her as soon as I can so I could get it off my shoulders.

“Sure thing honey” She sounded glad to hear from me again. “What might be this question?” she asked me.

“Well, mum. Um, you know it’s the summer holiday. Right?” I asked her, I was so excited to ask her.

“Yes, honey. Cole is on his too,” she said.

“Yeah, about that. Can I come and visit, please” I begged her. I tried to sound like I was asking her very hard.

“Yes, of course. You are family too darling” She said. When she was on the phone I could hear someone there.

“Yay, you have to buy two plane tickets!” I said. “And don’t tell Cole I’m coming. I want it to be a secret,” I said.

“Two tickets? A friend, huh?” my mother asked me.

“Yes, mother. Her name is Sophia,” I told her.

“Alright. And I promise not to tell Cole. I do,” She told me. “I got to go now, bye sweetie” Mother told me. I smiled to myself, as nobody could see me.

“Thanks mum, bye” I said before she hung up on me. I was so excited. I decided to text Sophia and tell her it’s official; I started to type her a text message. ‘We are totally going to America. And I got a place to stay! YAY!’ I texted. I knew I’d better start packing. Before I ran back to my room I faced the pop tarts and quickly grabbed the box before sprinting to my bedroom. When I arrived back I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at my phone and smiled, Sophia’s parents were letting her stay with me in America. I looked through my closet to find my suitcase big enough to fit all my clothes in.

When I finally found my biggest suitcase I dumped it on my bed and looked at my clothes. I thought maybe I should wait for Sophia and she could tell me what clothes look better than other ones. But I knew I would bring my favorite dress, which my aunt bought me last week. But I wasn’t sure about the others. I grabbed my phone that I threw on my bed when I looked through my clothes. And decided to text Soph.

‘Hey Soph, tell me when you are free because I’d like it for you to help me chose my clothes for America,’ I sent her. I didn’t except her to text right back to me.

‘Yeah, how about tomorrow?’ She had texted back.

‘Sure, I’d like that’ I sent back to her.

I was already tired today from running in the morning so I decided to go to bed early, so I took my suitcase off my bed then jumped in. When I turned off the light all I could think about was visiting Cole and hanging out with him. 

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: I'm sorry if this story ends up being utter crap.