5.

Sophia P.O.V

I could hear the sound of muffles and footsteps, I just expected it to be April with some food and drinks. I had my back towards the door as I looked at my phone, smiling as I looked at the photos of the band. Oh, how much I would kill just to meet them. I played with my hair, god she was taking forever. Who even takes this long just to get food. I was just about to get up from my seat when a bunch of bodies came at me. I was startled, I didn't even know who they were. 

"Surprise!" I raised a brow when I heard the voice, it belonged to a male. One who's voice I heard before, a small gasp escaped my lips when I realized who it was. I jumped out the grasp of everyone. I turned around with a huge grin. 

I started to giggle as I looked at all the faces, "How?" I was lost for words, I was in absoulte shock. My favorite boyband was infront of me, I started to breath quicker as I looked at the happy faces. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to mess up my makeup so I bit down on my lower lip and grinned. I probably looked like a loser. 

I honestly didn't understand, did April know them personally? She had to have a connection for them to be here, was her parents friends with them? Did she date one of them when she grew up? Oh the questions I have for her. I opened my mouth and quickly closed it so I didn't look like a stupid person. I just smiled as my cheeks went a light shade of pink. 

Dana P.O.V

Oh god, she was more beautiful than I expected. Well I knew she was going to be gorgeous but she looks like a princess. "Didn't you know?" I raised a brow, I was the one to break the silence. I had to or it was going to get too awkward around here. 

When she shook her head her hair went on her face, I wanted to push it out of her face so badly. I knew it was going to be awkward if I did so I stayed on the bed with the others. When everyone started to crawl off the bed so did I. "So, you're Sophia." Will smiled as he walked over to her, with her giggling he held out his hand to her. 

Shaking it she smiled, man how much I would love to see her smile everyday. "Yes, t-that's me. Um, It's nice to meet you guys. Seriously though, can someone tell me how this is happening." She looked so hyped but nervous at the same time. I just wanted to wrap my arms around her and tell her it's okay, I'm here and we're here to be her friends. 

"Well Soph, meet my brother." April stood up as she slapped Cole on the back, a groan escaped his lips. We all just started to laugh at his reaction, we didn't even expect her to be that strong. Maybe she works out? eh. 

"Wait he's your brother?" her eyes widened as she looked at the two, she was clearly comparing the two of them. "I don't believe this. How could you keep this from me?" She laughed as she hugged her, us all going to them to hug as well. It was one hell of a group hug.