4.

Guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. So here is the new chapter!!! ENJOY

*****************************************************************

April P.O.V

As I took a step out of the plane I took a deep breath looking at Sophia, she looked very tired from the plane ride. Her hair was everywhere and her clothes were baggy, while I fixed my hair and put some makeup on before we landed. I thought it was a good thing to do as we are meeting my family later. "Sleep well?" I asked her as she looked at me. 

"I could have slept better." She shrugged as she tied up her hair. "How aren't you sleepy?" 

"I guess It's because I had coffee in the middle of the flight," he suggested smiling at her. She laughed before nodding at me. 

We carried on walking through the crowds as we tried to find our suitcases. I look for my familiar pink colored case, when I saw it a huge smile was plastered on my face. When the two of us got our suitcases we made out way to the gate. I was so excited to see everyone again so I started to walk quicker than Sop. 

When I saw a huge poster saying our names I giggled before looking back at Sophia who looked a bit suprised by all the people, "Is that it?" she asked as she quickly made her way to me.

"Yeah, and that's my father." I told her before I smiled back at him. He pulled me in for a long hug as Sophia looked at the poster. "Daddy, this is Sophia." I grinned as I looked at her before back at him.

"Nice to meet you, Sophia. Welcome to America" He said as he held his hand out for her to shake. 

"It's nice to meet you too. Thank you, sir." She nodded, smiling. Sophia shook his hand as I watched. 

***********

I dumped my suitcase at the door and ran to the kitchen where I saw my mum. "Mummy!" I yelled as I hugged her from behind.

"Oh! Hey, how was your flight?" she asked me, rubbing my head.

"It was great, I couldn't wait to get off to see you guys." 

"Where's your friend? I want to meet this great friend of yours." she said as I let go of her.

"She's just out here," I told her as I took her hand and brought her to Sophia. I brought my mum over to Sophia and introduced the two to each other.

When my mother looked at me I felt nervous about what she was going to say for some weird reason. "Um, your brother is out with his friends and will be back here in an hour or more." I looked at her with my eyes widened.

"Woah, I guess we should start to unpack then" I laughed lightly as I nudged Sophia who just nodded. 

We pulled our suitcases up the stairs until we made it to my room. "Welcome to my room," I laughed as I saw all the posters around my room. 'Damn, I need to change it." I said as I walked towards a poster of Taylor Swift. 

"Yes you do. Mostly that one" She laughed as she pointed to the poster. 

*****

We had finished unpacking and we were starving. "I'll go get us some snacks." I grinned as I looked at Sophia. 

"Yes please, I'm starving." She giggled as she opened her laptop.

I jumped off my bed before I ran downstaires. 

When I arrived downstaries, I saw a head which I recongized straight away and a smile covered my face. "Cole!" I gleamed as I ran towards the couch where he was. I tackled him in a hug before let go. "I've missed you so much," I grinned at him. 

He smiled back at me and hugged me back, "Hey sis. I've missed you too," He chuckled as he let out of me. I turned my head and noticed there was 4 other faces there. 

"Hey boys," I smiled at them as I hugged them all. "It's great to see you all again."

"Your father said you have a friend with you," Dana said as he looked at me. I turned my head towards him and nodded.

"Yeah, I do. Her name is Sophia, and she's a big fan of you guys." I winked at them causing them to laugh.

"Well, I think we should all go up and surprise her."Will suggested with a small smirk. I always wondered why these boys are so different from other boys.