3.

Hey Guys, Tell me what you think about this new cover. :) I finally got my laptop fixed and I'm ready to write. WOO HOO!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sophia's P.O.V

I had finished all my packing before April, and I knew I had to pick her up. I wasn't sure what I needed to bring to America, It's going to be my first time there I was a bit nervous about it. "Hey I'll be driving you girls to the airport" I heard my father's voice. I turned around and smiled at him. I knew I'll miss him when I'll be gone. I wasn't sure how long we where going to gone for so I packed my things twice to make sure I didn't forget anything I might need.

"Yeah that would be great dad, thanks" I smiled before hugging him. I felt him rubbing my back.

"Your welcome, sweetie" He told me. "Need help with your suitcase?" He asked looking at my suitcase which laid on my bed. He raised his eyebrows at me when I shrugged. 

"Yes please" I nodded at him before he walked over to my bed and picking up my suitcase, he sighed.

"This is heavy," He said as he picked up my suitcase and took it downstairs. I hoped I packed everything as I grabbed my day pack and ran downstairs to meet up with him at the car.

********

I looked outside the window as he drove through the streets, I watched the horizon and all the people walked by. I knew I was already going to miss Hong Kong, Is America going to be really different? I wondered to myself. I smiled to myself when I noticed the car came to a hault. "I'm going up!" I told him before running out of the car. I didn't want to wait for the lift so I decided to run up the stairs. I'm so glad she didn't live that high up or I'd have to walk a lot. I hated excerise, I never did well in that class. I was already out of breathe when I arrived at her floor. I knocked on the door when I arrived. I smiled when I saw April. "H-hey" I said, breathing deeply. 

"Haha, hey" April smiled back at me.

I've been wondering why she invited me to go to America with her, I wasn't special or anything. Nobody really liked me at our school, everyone called me an 'Outcast' or 'Nerd' all the time. But April has always stood there for me. She was like an older sister to me. She was older than me by a couple months. I've always wanted to go to America and see my favorite band, but I doubt that's the reason why she is inviting me to go with her. I looked up at her and smiled again.

"Is everything alright?" She asked me, patting my back and I nodded. 

"Don't worry, everything's fine" I chuckled. I had finally caught my breathe back. "Just out of breathe" I told her. She just laughed.

"Why didn't you take the lift?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"I actually have no clue why I didn't" I laughed and she joined in.

"I guess we should be going or we'll be late for the plane ride" She told me and I agreed.  

We both made our way downstairs, we stood in the lift in silence. I'm never good at keeping conversation, which isn't great I've been told loads of times. When we arrived outside the lift I held the door for her as we made our way to my car. I smiled to myself when I heard my dad playing my favorite band's song in the car. 

"Enjoying the music?" April teased me as she nudged me. I could smell her perfume when she was so close to me.

"Haha, very funny" I said. 

"Aww, come on" She said still nudging me.

I stuck my toungue out at her playfully and she did the complete same to me. 

"Come on girls,  we've got to go now" I heard my father say from his window. I sighed, did we have to leave so soon?

"Coming dad" I said as we put April's suitcase in the trunk. We quickly got back into the car and looked at each other and smiled. 

"Are you excited?" April asked me putting her blonde hair in a high ponytail. 

"Only a bit nevous," I confessed to her.

"Nervous?" She looked surprised. I nodded at her. "Don't be, we'll have loads of fun there" She told me. I looked up at her. 

"Really?" my eyes widned. Was she actually being serious or was she messing with me. 

"Yes, silly" She laughed at me. 

*************

We sat down in the plane and I sighed. I tucked my feet up and cuddled with my legs. "Are you scared or the plane ride?" April asked me. 

"I'm just nervous about leaving home" I told her. She started to rub my back.

"Don't worry, I know we'll have great adventures together" April smiled at me.