2.

Cole's P.O.V

I was so bored at home; I needed to do something before I die of boredom. But there wasn’t much to do with a hungry stomach I had to eat something. Maybe the boys would like to go out for some food I wondered to myself, so I decided to text them. When they all texted back sure. I suggested Subway to them and they immediately agreed to go. I was glad I was going to get out of this house and eat; mostly I get to hang out with my best friends. I thought to myself would I want to wear my sweats or go out better looking? I knew there were going to be girls, so I decided to change my clothes. I knew the other guys wouldn’t be in their sweats either and I didn’t want to be the only one. I grabbed my jeans from my closet and switched it for my sweat pants and changed my white shirt for a black t-shirt before I grabbed my favorite pair of shoes. I knew there was one more thing missing, I couldn’t remember it until I looked at myself in the mirror. “My hair gel!” I said aloud, covering my mouth afterwards. I didn’t know if anyone heard me, I hope not. I quickly put the hair gel in my hair, making my hair spike upwards. I grabbed my black jacket from the top of my bed and put it on. I grabbed my sunglasses from my dresser and put them on so they covered my eyes. I walked out of my room, hoping I got everything that I needed for the day. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, walking past my mother. I noticed she was on the phone, I guess it was her business. She is always working and we hardly do things together anymore. When I walked into the kitchen I grabbed my wallet from the table before walking back to where my mother was. She was off the phone when I arrived there. “I’m going out to hang out with the other guys,” I told her.

“Alright have fun, sweetie” she smiled back at me.

“Bye mum. Love you” I smiled at her.

“Love you too,” She said as I left the house.

I looked at my phone and saw the time; I was walking too slowly so I started to run. I could see subway in my view, it wasn’t that far but the boys were in front of it looking impatient. I hope they aren’t going to be upset about me being late.

I was out of breath when I reached them; they looked at me surprised as I came out of nowhere. “S-sorry I’m l-late” I said breathing deeply.

“It’s alright. At least you’re here” Dana told me patting me on the back.

“Let’s get some food, I’m starving” Will said and I couldn’t help but smile at him. I had finally got my breath and nodded at them before we walked into the fast food shop. I noticed some girls giggling as they saw us come in, fans I thought.

We all ordered our food before we sat down in a booth. I looked at the guys before I ate and smiled at them. I was so hungry that I stuffed the sandwich down. “Mm, that was so good” I chuckled as I rubbed my stomach. The boys were still eating when I finished, so I drank some of my coke.

“You ate that really quickly,” Gabe told me looking at my wrapper, which laid on the table untouched.

“Yeah, I know” I smiled before I looked down at the wrapper and sighed. I’m still hungry but I didn’t want to buy more food, so I looked around the table for some. I looked over at Dalton and noticed the basket full of fries in front of him and I smiled at him. “Um, Dalton...” I started to say.

“mmhm, yeah Cole” He said looking at me confused.

“Can I please have some?” I asked him as I looked at them.

“Of course, Cole” He laughed as he gave me some.

“Thanks” I said before taking some of the fries. Dalton nodded at me before he ate more of his food.

When the rest of the guys finally finished eating I looked at them and smiled. “What do you guys want to do now?” I asked them.

“I heard there is a new gaming arcade around here,” Dana suggested.