Chapter 16

Chapter 16

“It’s no good, you can’t keep going on like this it will only get worse. Let me at least mark you...”

Mark you, Mark you, Mark you... That’s all that sounded in my head the entire time.

“No, nope I am not going to let you bite me.” I said as I screamed again.

Luke looked hurt at first and I felt bad for saying that. “I mean that I wouldn’t mind you biting me but it’s just that I don’t want you to mark me when there’s a rift between us.”

“I know but my wolf and I can’t stand the pain that you’re going through. Let me at least mark you so the pain would settle down and it will slowly disappear after two days or so. Then I’ll explain everything, I promise.”

I couldn’t stand it anymore the pain was growing even more and it hurts like shit plus the pain that is slowly creeping its way into my heart making me want to cry. I just nodded. I wanted this pain to go away.

I saw Luke’s eyes turn dark and suddenly I saw his canines lengthen. The sight scared me but I calmed down knowing that Luke is still there and his wolf didn’t take over. “This is going to hurt at first but I promise it’s only for a little while. Alright Princess?”

I only nodded afraid that my voice will end up coming out high pitched. Luke’s head inched closer to mine but then he moved towards where my neck and shoulders met. He blew out cool minty air out right where he was supposed to mark me. I felt chills go up my arms and the fire inside of me settles down a bit as tingles shot throughout me.

Suddenly I felt his canines pierce into me it hurt for a bit and then all I felt were tingles shooting around throughout my body. I couldn’t describe what I was feeling...pleasure, wanting, a horny teenager? Maybe all three. But there was something odd. There were flashes of images. It wasn’t clear but I could make out a building in an abandoned alley. It was dark. Then I saw a man walking towards the building before everything went black.

After a few minutes Luke pulled back, blood trickling down his mouth. My blood. I felt the fire inside me lessen. I felt the bond slowly connecting us together. I felt as if Luke and I were being stitched together and there’s no way you can undo them. Not that I would want to anyways. But I couldn’t help wonder what those images were about.

Luke caught on to the drift of the images but didn’t question it any further. He was confused himself which didn’t help me at all. I could tell he was trying to make sense of them. He gave me a look which told me we were going to have to talk about this later but not now.

Without thinking I blurted out “How does my blood taste?” curiosity getting the better of me.

Luke only smirked at me. “It tastes like honey with lemon mixed in.” I scrunched my nose up in distaste.

“That sounds like an awful combination.” I said

Luke only laughed. “Well I love how you taste, I wouldn’t change it for the world.”  He said while wiggling his eyebrows at me suggestively.

I smacked him on the arm and started to laugh. “Pervert” I said.

He laughed along with me but then paused to look at me with regret full in his eyes. “Listen Princess, I want to tell you why I did those stupid, stupid things but you can’t interrupt.” I only nodded again. I seemed to be doing that a lot today, just nodding.

“The only reason I slept with all of those girls was because I went out and got drunk a lot. I couldn’t seem to stop drinking my pain away, but I wasn’t an alcoholic though. Knowing that you didn’t know that I was your mate crushed me. You didn’t even know what I was or what you were. I didn’t want you to black out again and I didn’t want to push you over the edge either. You would’ve thought that I was crazy if I had my way.  I thought that if I slept and dated other girls that I could never forget about you, but that didn’t work out so well for me. I hated how those other girls touched me because that’s what they simply are, other girls, strangers, whatever you want to call them. They weren’t you and they never will be. You’re my soul mate, my beloved, the one that completes me and so many more. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in!”

I laughed so hard, I thought that I might die from not breathing. “Did you just compare your love for me to diarrhea?” I asked in between laughs.

“I sort of did” Luke said while smiling.

“Any more pick up lines up that sleeve of yours?”

“Plenty more where that came form want to hear them?” Luke said

“Actually you can save them for when you need them” I said, my laughter dying down.

“But I am really sorry” Luke said looking away from me.

All I saw was hurt and regret shining through his eyes. His eyes show all the emotions he’s feeling even though he doesn’t show it.

“Hey, look at me” I said while turning his face around so I can look into those green eyes.

“I know you’re sorry, you don’t have to tell me that. I can tell that you are and I forgive you” I said while looking into his beautiful emerald eyes.

“Close your eyes” Luke said.

“What?” I asked not knowing where he was going with this.

“Just do it, please?”

“Alright” I say while closing my eyes

“What do you see?” He questioned.

“Nothing” I say getting really confused at the moment.

“Exactly. That’s what my world is like without you...”

A/N: I know, I know I didn't update last saturday but I had time today so I decided to update seeing as I might not be able to update tomorrow. Hope you like this chapter! And let me know if you can figure out what Lily's flash of images were about. I know its a bit cheesy at the end but I couldn't help it.  Remember to Vote/Comment!