Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I tapped back to Kayla telling her that I was going to mind link my mate to tell him where we are now that I had the cuffs off.

I still kept my hands behind me so it looked like I'm restrained.

'Luke, are you there?' I tried

'Princess?' he asked ever so softly sounding like he didn't want to believe it.

'It's me. But you have to listen to me I don't have enough time right now.'

I felt the sudden motion of lips kissing my forehead and big arms envelop me. I smiled at that. I'm so glad that he can do that through our bond it made me relax a bit.

'I love you but listen. I don't know where I am but it looks like its quite far from where our pack is. From the glimpse that I got I can tell that this is no where near you. The smell here is different.' I said quickly worried that one of the guards will come and be able to sense our bond.

'Describe the smell for me Princess' he asks his tone turning serious.

'It smells like we are surrounded by a thick forest. It has this musky scent to it.' I said not knowing how to describe the smell.

'Did you get any sight of the trees around you.'

'They were Black Birch and White Oak I think' I answered unsure of why he was asking.

'Okay I think I know where you are Princess. In fact I'm 100% sure where you are. Will you do me a favour? If you escape run north then about quarter mile of the way turn east and run then again at a quarter mile run north again and you will come across Ian's pack boundaries.' Luke stated

'Luke I can't leave my sister and mom and  the other women her and escape if I do.' I told him not liking the idea of abandoning my mom and sister again.

'Your mom's there?' he questioned which I replied a quick yes to.

'Don't worry about them we are leaving right now with fighters and trackers. If you escape, mind link me and I'll send Ian and Shay over right now. You go to them and I'll go with the fighters and trackers to go get your mom, sister and the other women.'

'Ok' I replied

'I need to go now before one of the guards or Isaac comes. I love you.' I said.

'I love you too my Princess. Wait for me' he said and I soon felt a pair of very familiar lips on my forehead before emptiness consumed me.

                                                                                 ***

Luke's Pov

We were ready now. I told Ian and Shay about our predicament. I sent them back to their land. I haven't heard anything from them yet. It's been a day already. I couldn't go to sleep last night knowing that Lily was out there fighting on her own. I needed her back. My wolf was unsettled, he was constantly fighting me to get out but I suppressed him. I couldn't let him out, I couldn't let his rage and mine control me. I needed to be strong for my Princess because she was waiting for us.

A tap on my shoulder brought me out of my daze. I turned around to see my mom there. My eyes started to brim with tears again. Her face fell at my reaction and like a little kid I was hugging her tightly and crying out in pain. I didn't think one person can cry so much but it was possible.She rubbed my back like she used to when I was younger. My crying reduced to quite sniffles while my mom kept rubbing my back. She didn't say anything and I was grateful for that. She didn't try to tell me that everything was going to be okay and that Lily would be fine. God knows I don't need that right now.