Chapter 6

"Lily' earth to Lily" Jackson says snapping his fingers in my face. "I'm gonna go get a drink" I say to him as I walked into the kitchen to get myself a drink. I walked past Jason who looked at my outfit and gave a disapproving look.

I laughed and walked to where the booze was. I wasn't much of a drinker. In fact I don't drink at all. I thought I'll give it some try today. I pour myself vodka and I slosh it down my throat making it burn.

Jason was already drunk and making out with some girl from his math class. Typical. The only one that stayed sober during the parties was Luke and I. But it looks like Luke's on his own tonight.

I walk back to Jackson with my drink in hand. "Woah, you don't plan on drinking tonight do you?" He asks sounding amused. "Yea I am actually, I'm not staying sober tonight!" I scream.

"How many drinks have you had?" a voice behind me asks me. I turn around to see Luke. Just the person I wanted to see tonight so he can make another slutty comment. "One for your information, or was it two?" I tell him. "Yeah getting drunk after one drink. You don't usually drink Lily, so it's not a good idea" he tells me. I ignore him and start to dance. Hangover by Taio Cruz was going on.

I got tired of dancing and went back to the kitchen to pour myself another drink. I walk past Jessica who was lying on my counter and welcoming people to do body shots on her. I rolled my eyes.

Luke walked in beside me and saw Jessica. "Luke, baby, come do a body shot on me" she said trying to seduce him. He looked over at me, pleading that I help him get out of this situation. I decided to tease him a little. "Go on Luke, we all know you want to" I said laughing.

 Jessica's eyes lit up as she nodded bobbing her head enthusiastically. He pushed me against the counter looking straight into my eyes. "Actually, I do want to do a body shot. Lay down for me princess" he said. "Never in a million years"I say with hiccups in between. I shoved him off of me and turned back to make myself a drink. Luke laughed as he left, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I started to chug down the drink when I heard someone behind me. I thought it was Luke again so I turned around. "Ugh, Luke, leave me alo-" I started to say but realized it wasn't him. "Umm..Sorry that I bothered you" said a cute guy. His hair looked like caramel and he had big green-blue eyes maybe even a six pack.

"Sorry..Umm, do you go to Jackson High, I haven't seen you around here" I say. "No I don't, I'm in college actually" he said with a cheeky smile. "I'm here to get my sister actually. Have you seen her around?" he says. "What's your sister's name?" I ask. "Jessica Sanders, do you know her?"

 I didn't realize that I was scrunching my nose up in disgust at the sound of her name until he somewhat pointed it out. "Not a big fan, huh?" he asks laughing. "Sorry" I say. "She's over there" I say pointing to where Jessica was lying down letting everyone do body shots in her. "Well it looks like she's gonna take awhile, I'm gonna need someone to occupy me" he said looking at me lustfully. "Here, have something to drink" I say handing him a drink quickly not liking the look I'm his eyes.

I can't let anyone touch me or else I freeze up and all the things that happened when I got kidnapped comes back. And I end up living in those moments all over again. The only ones that don't apply to this are Jason, mom, and Luke. Dad use to be one of them but since he's gone that's one person to cross off my list.

  I'm not even comfortable with my friends touching me. I know I'm never going to have a normal kind of relationship that every teenager has. But I'm perfectly fine with that; I don't want to get into a relationship now. Mostly because majority of the guys at our schools are dicks and man whores. And I'm not quite ready to give my virginity up yet. Yes I'm still a virgin unlike the rest of my friends.

Suddenly I'm spun around, pinned to the side counter. I started to breathe quickly because it wasn't Luke or Jake. It was that skank's brother. I didn't even get a chance to tell him to stop before he pressed his lips against mine. At first it was fine until he licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I clamped my lips shut tight pushing him away and telling him to stop but he wouldn't. He started to grip my ass and he squeezed it. His hands started to crawl its way up and I felt like I was going to puke into his mouth. Oh god, someone help me please before I puke. Finally someone pulls him off me as I stumble off the counter. It was Luke. "You should stop when she asks you to stop" he growled out as he pushed him against the wall.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it! Vote/Comment if you liked it. Next update Monday probably