Chapter 2: DedicatedToJesus (Romance, Teen Fiction and Humor.)

About the author:

I came on Wattpad because I like reading, through my love of reading, I began writing.

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

DedicatedToJesus

Where are you from:?

A serene place.

Where do you get inspiration from?

I acquire inspiration from my family and friends

What are your interests?

Reading, listening to music, running, singing, playing guitar, writing poems and books, dancing and biology.

What genres do you like to read?

Romance, Teen Fiction and Humor.

What genres do you like to write? 

Romance, Teen Fiction and Humor.

What stories do you hate?

LGBT and 1D fan fiction

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

I would advise having a good plot before writing. Share your stories on the share your story forum and any other genre your book is targeted towards.

______________________

About the Stories:

Structured in a teen setting but as it progresses, it becomes more of an dult setting so there is bound to be character development.

What is it called?

Predestined Alliance

Genres?

Teen Fiction, Romance and Humor

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Franca and Tyler.

What are they like?

Franca is an independent girl with mood swing of her feelings for Tyler. Tyler is unsure of his feelings for her, he is attracted to his girlfriend but has a tinge of romantic feelings for Franca, but he is not quite sure yet.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Franca has known Tyler since their childhood but trivial issues tore them apart. Their parents want them to have an arranged marriage. They loathe each other and Tyler is in a relationship. A story in which: jealousy, romance, lust and mistrust will play a pivotal role. Will their marriage work out? Read to find out.

Extra information about the story:

Set in Florida. Very diverse characters.