Chapter 31: _SkySailor (Fantasy/Contemporary teen fiction)

About the author:

I am the master commander!

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

_SkySailor 

Where are you from:?

America

Where do you get inspiration from?

My head? I guess from the books I read :-)

What are your interests?

Colorguard:-D, reading, writing, eating, breathing... Sometimes

What genres do you like to read?

I enjoy fiction, fantasy, sci-fi, and the classics

What genres do you like to write?

Well, I TRY to write fantasy books, but they don't end up too well, but I also like to write contemporary teen fiction (which I'm better at)

What stories do you hate?

I don't really hate any type of books. I really dislike cliche writings and I prefer not to read fanfics. I've read some 1D fanfics requests before, and they were pretty good. I don't really like them though because they aren't realistic in the writing world.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Ugh. Well, put lots and lots and lots of details in writing. Show, don't tell, blah blah blah. If you get a writer's block and you have multiple projects going on, switch up and an idea will eventually come :-) hm... Well, everything is cliche because everything has already been written. Make your stories have original details that are out of the ordinary. Like in Twilight, the vampire sparkles.

______________________

About the Stories:

A society seen in two colors of Golden and Gray.

What is it called?

A Way to Pass Time

Genres?

ChickLit and Mystery... Que the ooh's and ah's.

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

A depressed character named Hannah. She can't talk, she's cynical, and the whole book's written in the thoughts in her head.

What are they like?

Whoops... Look above?

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Copy and paste time! :-D

Hannah White has issues. Many issues. She doesn't trust anyone and only sees the world in two colors, Gray and Golden. Those are the colors that she's trapped to and she can't ever escape her past or society.

Lindsey and Peter need to get a project done for their psychology class and decide that Hannah is the perfect test subject. Hannah agrees to go with them because it's just a way to pass the time.

None of them realize that spending more and more time together causes Hannah's past to come further and further to the surface.

So how do you pass the time?

Extra information about the story:

Hm... I'm trying to add a bit of romance between two characters, but I don't want it to be the main topic of the book...