Chapter 42: ImperfectoZaaki (mystery/thillers)

About the Author:

Author's Name (Wattpad):

ImperfectoZaaki

Where are you from:

South Africa

Where do you get inspiration from:

My mentor and English teacher as well as my parents who always encouraged me to have my own style, whether of writing or dressing, and who gave me my genes and an amazing life. Also the various authors, like James Patterson, Meg Cabot, Sandra Brown, Martina Cole and Tess Gerritson.

What are your interests:

Reading, writing, studying as well as playing sport and staying active. My number one priority is studying as this is my final year in school before I begin studying medicine this coming year. I hope to continue writing even then.

What genres do you like to read:

I love reading thrillers, comedy, sometimes supernatural. I enjoy a good Dramione (Draco-Hermione) once in a while. I love books that give a unique twist to simple reading material and love the use of extended metaphors! You write figuratively? SEND ME A MESSAGE!!

What genres do you like to write:

Back when I began writing at the age of twelve, I was very into mixed genres like humour and emotional combination books with storylines based on childhood and growing up. At this stage I’m a lover of thrillers and mysteries as it keeps me, as an author, mentally alive and leaves even myself in suspense because when I write them, I pretty much don’t know where I’m going, except that I’m expressing a character to the degree that I become that character and live their adventures through typing their lives on a keyboard.

What stories do you hate:

I don’t really enjoy 1 direction fanfics but I guess to each his/her own choice. I’m no one to force my choice of books in anyone’s library. Unless it’s my book, just kidding. ;)

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start: 

Think! Daydream! It may seem like a strange answer but simply think. All great people started from just a single thought regarding which some people may consider normal or obvious. I believe that in our thoughts, we can find our true selves, goals and potential. How about challenging yourself by putting your thoughts (even a sentence) on a page and soon you’ll look back after a few years and those words may mean something different to you.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called:

The Dark Knight

Genres:

Thriller/ Mystery and Action with a healthy hint of Romance

Who is the main protagonist (character):

Officer Kay Alison

What is she like:

She’s a very strong, dedicated lady who has a perilous love for saving people, a love that ultimately puts her in danger. She is the epitome of ordinary, however, seeing as how she just describes many of the women in my life who’ve put so much aside for the benefit of others. This story describes her evolution from an ordinary police officer with a perfect life into a rebel, who doesn’t play by the rules to make sure no one gets hurt.

Summary/Synopsis of the story: 

Officer Kay Alison is a smart, dedicated police officer...She's a motivated 23 year old lady with an intense passion for her career and saving people. Along with Donovan and Magnolia, she's content with her life until the past comes knocking on her door...

Before she knows it, she becomes trapped in the crimson trap of a murderous game. 'The Dark Knight', or so he calls himself, entangles Kay in a game of secrets, buried pasts and a history of crime that could kill anyone involved.

Everytime her phone rings now with these mysterious lyrics,"You and I were like black and red together..." Kay gets a step further towards the truth, but a mile deeper into the closet of skeletons from The Dark Knight's mysterious past as well as that of her own. With their intertwined pasts back to seek revenge, Donovan trying to track her down and the Dark Knight's vague answers, Kay can only hope to get out alive of this case which just became too personal...

Extra Information about the story: The characters may not all be as they seem, some times a person’s past catches up with them and sometimes, just sometimes, it writes out a person’s future in stone, making it impossible to change.