Chapter 1: rosecrownen (Fantasy/Fairytale/Romance/Action/Adventure/Thriller)

About the author:

My name is Rose, and though this isn't the first story I've ever written, it is my first one on WattPad. It's taken me about a year to write the whole series (I'm on the final chapters of the final book as I write this), but thought I'd quite like to let people know about it! :)

I'm always open to comments good and constructive, and love recommendations for other WattPad stories too.   

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

rosecrownen

Where are you from:?

England

Where do you get inspiration from?

I'm not too sure where I get my inspirations from, I just write the kind of stories I would like to read and hope other people do too!

What are your interests?

I'm studying acting right now so apart from that I also love reading (obviously), writing (obviously again), and I'm told I'm a dab hand at baking...Oh, I can do magic tricks as well, that's lots of fun.

What genres do you like to read?

Fantasy, Fairytale, Romance, Action, Adventure, Thriller, General Epic-ness Style stories.

What genres do you like to write?

Same as I like to read, but I think I'm better at some than others.

What stories do you hate?

Anything badly written, with horrible grammar and no structure. The best Fantasy Adventure story can be ruined by bad writing, while a Justin Bieber Fan Fic may not be the bet storyline but can be saved it's written brilliantly.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Think what story you would most want to read, then write it, then read it, then re-write it, then re-read it, then publish it!

______________________

About the Stories:

The story is basically about the forbidden love that evolves between a Prince and a slave he is given as a present for his birthday. It's set in the Kingdom of Angrokor, and is in a sort of medieval-esque, fairytale-esque time.  

It's spread across three books, the first focusing on how the relationship grew, where it started and how they came to be together over time. The second book is more of an action, adventure story involving a chase through the Kingdom, and the third and final book keeps the adventure style and focuses on the repercussions of the couple's actions.

I know that's a bit vague but I don't want to give too much away!

What is it called?

The Prince and the Slave: Book One, The Prince and the Slave: Book Two, The Prince and the Slave: Book Three

(It's what it says on the tin really)

Genres?

Romance, Fantasy, Adventure

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

The two main characters are William and Abey.

What is he/she like?

William is the Crown Prince of Angrokor. He's a bit of a floater at the start of the story - he's bored of life as a Prince and hates the social circles he has to move in, but knows he could use his status for good, he just ins't sure how. He almost feels as if he has no purpose or goal until he befriends Abey, who helps him find the grounding he needs. 

Abey is a slave that is given to William for his birthday, who he at first unwillingly takes in before helping and befriending her. She's been in slavery almost all her life, after suffering from amnesia at an early age. - she isn't sure where she is from or if she has any family. She was treated badly in the past by previous Masters, and is both emotionally and physically damaged, but manages to move on with William's help. 

Summary/Synopsis of the story: 

As I said before, it's a story of forbidden love and overcoming the odds. I don't really want to give anymore away in case you want to read them!

Extra Information about the story

This series is very nearly finished - I only have a few chapters to go, and then after that I have started writing another story, set in the same world but completely different characters - 'The Life of a Bandit and a Thief'. (No prizes for guessing what it's about). Which is more action and adventure based than romance.

I've also written a small one-shot called 'The Prince and the Slave: The First Meeting', which shows a chance meeting between two characters several years before the main story is set.