Chapter 35: Hazzer123 (real life issues/people, fantasy and fanfiction)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad) :

Hazzer123

Where are you from:

England!

Where do you get inspiration from?

JK Rowling and Suzanne Collins. And music as well!

What are your interests?

Writing, reading and singing (though I'm not very good!)

What genres do you like to read?

Any really. It depends on my mood. I like anything from Horror to Romance.

What genres do you like to write?

I've wrote some fantasy and fanfiction, but I mostly write about real people with real problems.

What stories do you hate?

I dont really like 1D fan fiction, mostly because most of the ones I've read are really badly written. But whatever, people can do what they want.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

I'm not an expert, so I feel rude giving advice XD

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?:

Pixelate

Genres?

Mystery, Teen Fiction, Thriller

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

There are five main characters, and the book is in third person, focusing on different characters throughout. They are Dee, Finn, Ash, Robert and Rachel.

What are they like?

Dee is an avid gamer and quite sarastic. Finn has schizophrenia, and is very nice, but shy. Ash is bouncy and fun most of the time, but is sensitive and easily shaken. Robert and Rachel are complete opposites, but they are a couple and try to get along.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Five friends are dealing with their own personal issues during their time at university, but when one of them is almost murdered, things become a little worse than your average teenage problems. As they are thrown into court sequences and all treated as suspects, how will they keep it together?

Extra information about the story:

I plan to enter it in the Watty Awards, but only if I finish on time