Chapter 13 - Let the Dating Begin

Chapter 13 – Let the Dating Begin

It was a short 15-minute drive to school from the pack house. As Paige pulled in the parking lot, she noticed that most of the cars had taken the spots up front so she decided to park in the very last row.

“You read my mind Princess Hot Pants,” Mark teased“, would hate to have to kick someone’s ass for you over pulling a ding or dent in the paint job.”

“HA, HA, HA, looks like we’ve made a grand entrance.” Mike laughed, as he pointed to all of the people staring in their direction. They seemed to be waiting around to see who stepped out of the hottest car in the school’s parking lot.

“Oh wow, it certainly does seem like all eyes are on us, doesn’t it?” Paige giggled, then asked, ”Where’s Logan, I do not see her car?”

“She just pulled up next to us.” Mark pointed to the space left of the driver’s side window. “See?”

Paige glanced over to see Logan waving like crazy at her and could not help but laugh because of the funny faces Logan was making at her. “She’s a just too just too funny that chick is.” Paige said laughing as she opened her door.

“PAAAIGGE!” Logan squealed, giving her a bear hug. “You’re the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.” She teased

Mark and Mike could not resist their two favorite she-wolves any longer. “FAMILY HUG!” they screamed, squishing Paige and Logan into each other in a giant bear hug, and then started jumping up and down with them.

“Good thing we like took showers this morning; this is up close and personal.” Paige squeaked through the fit of giggles she was having.

Mark and Mike finally decided that they have should let the girlies breathe so they loosened the hug, but did not let go completely moving their arms around the girls’ shoulders.

“So what’s your first period, Princess Hot Pants?” Mark asked grabbing Paige’s schedule out of her book; it says you have homeroom with Carter, so you will be with us for homeroom, then Henry for trig, we have him too. Logan, who do you have?” Mark inquired trying to sneak a peek at her schedule.

“The same as you guys.” Logan smiled, “From the looks of things, you will be with all three of us until 6th period, Paige. Then PE as you and the wonder twins’ last class, I have drama. Great, I’m the only one left out.” Logan faked a pout

“Isn’t that guy you’re currently crushing planning on taking drama this year?” Mike asked Logan trying to cheer her up.

“Yeah, seeing him is going to be my only bright for 6th period.” Logan smiles, then added, “Maybe Ms. Mona will give us a kissing scene to act out.” She waggled her eyebrows smirking.

“God, for your sake I sure hope so.” Paige ribbed back laughing.

“Well unlike you, I don’t have guys falling at my feet Ms. Hot Pants.” Logan pointed out.

“That’s where you are wrong Loggie.” Mark got seriously, then continued, “Half guy in this school wants you. I have heard them, myself, talking about you at the BBQ Friday night. The other half wants Paige. I really feel sorry for all the other girls in school because every unmated male is now preoccupied with dreaming about you two.”

“I think they have bigger heads about us than we have.” Logan giggled at the compliment the beta twins paid her, and then said, “We need to get going if we don’t want to be late.”

‘So, how was everything this morning?’ Logan mind linked Paige.

‘Hot…very hot.” Paige giggled cryptically back; as she felt the blush rise to her checks.