Chapter 2 - The Pack BBQ

*****CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT******

girlie1219

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 The Pack BBQ

It was dusk as Logan and I walked out into the parking lot heading toward her car since she insisted that I ride with her. I was really surprised but thoroughly impressed with Logan’s car. It was a vintage classic 1968 black Mercedes’s convertible coup with a matching black soft top.

”Wow, she’s beautiful. I’m impressed. I totally had you pegged for a brand new BMW or Lexus type of girl.” I laughed.

Logan just rolled her eyes at me while giving me a sly smirk, “It’s never a good idea to judge a book by its cover, at least not me anyhow.”

I was kind of disappointed that the convertible top stayed up. I could care less that I had just spent 3 hours getting my hair done, but I guess Logan wasn’t having all of her hard work destroyed by me getting convertible hair.

“My brothers gave her to me for my 16th birthday. They had her completely restored, then ‘pimped her out’ for me. They automated most everything from dropping in a super charged engine to adding hydraulic top lift so that I could actually get the top off. They spoil me rotten since they have practically raised me since I was 14 when our parents disappeared. ” She said smiling, but I noticed that it didn’t quit make it to her eyes.

There was definitely a back story there, but I just let it go for now. I didn’t want to come across as pushy or risk disrespecting her by bringing up something that must be extremely painful for her, especially not really knowing that well. I made a mental note to ask her about one day. “Too Close” by Alex Clare started playing on the radio, and I noticed she threw me a sideward glance to see my reaction to it, smiling when she saw I was singing along. It was the first time I had ever dared showed this side of me to anyone, as I mentally slid into my head:

***Flashback ***

I was almost asleep on the sofa but my ‘uncle’, who is not really blood related, just a friend of my fathers who took me in when my Alpha parents died 12 years ago when I was 6 years old, came home from the club, smelling of booze and moody as hell. I’ve never seen him like that before, talking loudly muttering. I only caught bits and pieces of what he was saying, since I was still groggy with sleep. So what I actually heard was, “… her bullshit and… getting mine tonight…she owes me.”

Then he did something he’s never done before, grabbed meoff the couch, he pinning me face first to the wall roughly in the living room with much of his massive sweaty body on me, I couldn’t move. I could already feel the bruise starting to form. The strong odor of booze on his breath made my stomach gag and heave instantly. He continued to hiss on about how he always wanted her himself, but never got the chance because my father had stolen her from him; “You have always been such a little tease.. I’ve paid lots of money over the last 12 years your sorry ass…but I’ve been oh so patient because I knew in the end I’d get you as payment.” He started laughing.

***end flashback****

The feeling of something touching my left forearm mentally jarred me back into the present; lucid thoughts sluggishly returning as the raw feeling of being freshly terrorized still gripped my body. Taking slow, deep breaths hoping to calm the fine tremors that were humming just under my skin, I heard Logan gently ask “You ok over there?”, while eyeing me suspiciously.

“You’re so lost in your thoughts, you seemed to be oblivious to the fact we’ve been here for 5 minutes. Want to talk about it before we go in? ” She said with a reassuring smile,