Honeymoon Trip

(Kabanata 32)

Be with someone that requires you to grow. Makes you forget your problems, hold your hand, like to kiss, appreciates art, and adores you..

- Mama Zara -
(Kushand Wisdom)

***

Zea POV

Its been a week since that incident happen. The incident that we became okay, and admitted our feelings to each other. Since that, we treated each other so well. No annulment will be follow. Nawala na yong kasunduan naming maghiwalay. What for? Masayang masaya na kami sa isat-isa. Saka pa ba maghihiwalay?

And now, were heading to airport for flight going to Maldives. Our honeymoon! Finally natupad na rin sa wakas! I hope doon na kami makabuo ng baby. My mother in law is dying to have a grand daughter, at halos araw araw na siya nakikisuyo sa asawa ko. My husband can't decline or refuse her request. Dahil may sakit ito sa puso.

"Are you happy?"

He asked. When I get the chance to dwell the silence. The excitement is killing me softly. I can't barely breath the happiness of our new situation. It was as if my greatest dream had came true.

Yeah.. My husband is my dream boy.

Sadly, I can't share it to him how I've been longing him for years..

"Yeah I'm fine, honey.."

I smiled pleasantly to him, as my gratitude is raising me high. He pulled me closer and let me laid in his broad shoulder. He kissed my temple and caressing my arms in a very gentle and teasing manner. I can sense that.

"Hmm. Tagal naman. I can't wait to see the islands."

He murmured. I raised my one eyebrow about the double-meaning of what he said.

"Honey.. Don't you worry, you'll have me immediately as we reach the there. Hindi mo kailangang magparinig."

Saway ko na siyang dahilan ng pagtawa niya ng malakas. I sighed at nangingiting napailing iling na lamang.

"You're really sharp minded Darling.."

He said with amusement. Natawa ako sa sinabi niya.

"Let me sleep honey. I'm tired what you've done last night."

Isiniksik ko ang mukha sa dibidib niya. Enough to smell his man scented perfume. Napagod talaga ako sa kakulitan ng asawa ko. Masyado siyang hot. Well, I'm happy naman about it.

Niyakap niya ako at hinagod.

"Sleep well. Gigisingin lang kita kapag nakarating na tayo."

**

Regina POV

I am really hoping for the couple that can produce a baby soon. The sooner the better. Matanda na ako at may sakit pa. Ayoko namang manghina na sa panahong may apo na ako. Hindi ko na maaalagaan.

Their honeymoon to Maldives is my plans. Dati-rati ko pa sila sinabihang magkaroon ng oras para sa kanilang newly weds life. Because of my poor eldest son, hindi maiwanan ni Jamie ang kumpanya.

I sighed.

My poor daughter Ella. Where are you now? What could be the possible reasons why you abandoned Yvo as easy as that? I hope you're happy now as you reach your freedom.

My plans didn't work out. I have been dreaming her to be the wife of my son. She's a kind hearted woman. Purely amazing daughter to us. I understand why she did that. She must be very eager to find herself before falling into a serious situation like being married.

"Enough thinking about that, Regina."

My husband dragged me out of my reverie. I looked up to him. As I've watched our years fast growing, it seems he used to be fully attention on me. He's a passionate loving husband as I've married him for the past twenty six years of our lives.

"What do you mean about I'm thinking at?"

I managed to ask as I pulled him to get closer to me. He embrace me lovingly and kissed my forehead with such a sweet gestures.

"You're thinking your son and Ella again. Its been a year. Yvo is moving on. Let's just accept it. I think wherever our daughter now, she's happy about the choice she chose."

I sighed. Its not that I can't accept it. Its just I miss her so badly.

"I just miss so much my daughter, Darling. Don't worry, I'm fine. "

He looked at me gently, as if he's scrutinizing every inch of my facial expression.

"Yeah, your slowly accepting the reality but your imposing Jamie to produce a grandchild of ours."

I chuckled of what he said. I crinkled his nose softly. He gave me a smack kiss on the lips.

"I'd really wanted to Darling. You know, were getting old. Gusto ko muna maalagaan ang apo bago man lang tayo manghina."

"Stop thinking about that. Were fine. Were strong. Were healthy. We can manage to take good care of our grandchildren soon."

I rolled my eyes. My husband really can't accept that he's old enough. He's still had a vivid imaginations about his egoistic personality.

We'll be grandparents if Zea got pregnant after their honeymoon.. And I can't wait for the moment to come soon.

**please VOTE if you like the story. **

Its just a brief UD. maybe later or mamayang gabi, I'll upload the continuation.