4. London

Selena pov
Fredo was right I do need to leave to London it's where I felt at ease. I put a tweet up and withing seconds #selenacomestolondon2days
I truly have the best fans in the world I put my phone down and fell asleep.

-Next day-

Zayn pov
I woke up and saw her in my room she looked like a goddess like she always does her long brown hair she looked so goregous then she started coming closer our lips so close. I could feel her breath.

"Zayn wake up" I opened my eyes I've never been so pissed in my life it was harry.

"Come on man I was having a dream with sel..." I stopped and harry had the biggest smile on his face.

" you like selena gomez" I felt myself turn red he smirked.

Then the door opened and perrie jumped in great

"Uh zayn our managers need to talk with us so be downstairs in 10"
She said with an attitude

"Well hi perrie" she focused her eyes on harry "hi" she walked out

Harry turned his attention to me " you'll live I'll see you after" I nodded

"Yeah whatever this contract almost done then I can do whatever the fuck I want"

I go dressed then grabbed my phone and started making my way downstairs.

I saw the our managers sitting at the table and perrie acting annoying as always.

"Hello zayn hello perrie" one of them spoke

"Hello sir" perrie said "sup" I just wanted to leave. I didn't want to hear what he was gonna say.

"So little mix still isn't that huge we are going to have to extend the contract you and perrie have to get married." I froze

"What no you said in 2 more months this was over!!" I yelled

"Zayn sit down now!" Perrie yelled

"Fuck you I need to go out bye"

I walked out the door and harry followed behind me we got into his car and drove off into the silence.

"I can't believe I have to tell the world were getting married I thought you were supposed to marry the person you love" I said smashing my hand on the dash bored.

"Hey man don't break the car lets go to Liam's" I nodded I didn't care where I was going I just needed my brothers.

( I made selena go to London earlier)

Then my phone went off once again I looked at it

Selena Gomez
@SelenaGomez: finally arrived in London 💕

My whole attitude changed she's here.

Selena pov
Finally im here once I got to the hotel I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize

I was nervous "uh hello?"

"Hey selena it's me liam Payne from one direction"

"Oh yeah hello how are you I haven't spoken to you since the kids choice awards"

" I'm fine I wanted to know if you wanted to come to a little get together at my house?" I smiled.

"Sure no problem just text me
you're address and I'll see you then"

I ran to my luggage what to wear something causal I went into the shower got out than brushed my hair. I put on black tank top with a beige cardigan with leggings and my brown ugg boots I grabbed my bag and made my way to the lobby where I greeted some fans and took pictures I got into the car and made my way to Liam's.

Zayn pov
I took a shower at liam since we leave clothes over there often felt nice I walked downstairs where liam, Sofia, niall, Harry, Louis, Eleanor where watching Netflix I sat down and we continue to watch the avengers.

The door bell rang "hey zayn could you open the door?" "Ugh" i grunted and made my way to the door

I opened the door it was....

I'll probably post the other half later I have a huge writers block