2. drunk

"Get the fuck out of here justin!" I yelled making my way towards my house door struggling to get my keys out my bag.
"No i want to make things right i need you in my life without you im nothing" he was drunk i know when justin is drunk.
"Justin leave before i call the cops" he giggled " you're cute when you try to be serious"
I took out my phone and dialed fredo justin started singing "cry me a river" i started getting annoyed after a few rings fredo picked up thank god.
-On the phone with fredo-
"hey sel whats up?" justin began singing love will remember
"is justin there?..drunk?" "yes can you come get him" the line went silent "yeah no problem be there in 10"
i put my phone in my purse and helped justin to the grass " justin sit" he did what he was told
" You know i love you right?" his voice was now serious. "you have a funny way of showing it" i spat.
He looked down at least he couldnt see me crying cause it was dark out i wanted to take him back. he then put his head on my lap " forever and always" he said before he fell asleep.
i didnt say it back i began playing with his hair he looked so innocent asleep 5 minutes later fredos car was in my driveway he came towards me and gave me a sympatheic smile.
"I told him to stop drinking he didnt listen to any of us im sorry selena" he put his hand on my shoulder
" Its okay ill just help you put him in the car" i started to move " no it's okay" fredo picked justin up surprised he could he put justin in the passanger seat "wait i need to give him a kiss goodbye" tears started flowing fredo nodded and gave me space.
i was watching him how he slept this was my last time seeing him sleep this is what i have to do to be happy then oppisites attract by kendrick lamar came on "we hurt people that love us, love people who hurt us' i kissed him on his forehead then closed the door.
i turned fredo was behind me i hugged him i felt my tears falling on his clothes i didnt care he moved his hand up and down my back we stayed this way for at least 2 minutes we broke away and he held my hands " selena youre so strong youll get through this just leave for a month to london you need a break from everything, it sucks to see you both this way things will get better but right now just go and relax im telling this cause youre my friend and i care about you ok?"
i nodded he was right "ok" escaped my lips " love you sel" he said smiling "love you too see you soon' he smiled once again and started making his way to the driver seat and began to back up i stared at the road while the car dissappered in darkness.
Zayn Pov
i stayed in my graffiti room for the rest of the night perrie had the rest of the girls over for a girls night they were watching movies and talking about their next door quiet frankly i can't wait till i have the house all to myself. I kept rewatching selenas video over and over how can someone so humble and talented go through so much with some guy who hurts her now i will tell you hes a pretty cool dude but i never really trust him i mainly did it for the band who am i kidding more for niall.
my phone started to ring and it was liam i needed him more than anything.
- on the phone-
"hey zayn whats up?"
"nothing much just in the graffiti room thinking"
" you dont sound alright whats wrong" i sighted
" everything man"
" i see is it selena?"
that basterd knows me so well i sttod quiet i could feel liam smiling through the phone
" haha i knew it its okay youre secret safe with me always was and always will be."
" yeaah i know um im going to get some food ill talk to you in a bit'
"alright man text me if anything" i hung up then re watched the video this was probably the hundrth time, my phone buzzed again and it was an update from selena yes i know call me a creeper or whatever i have my notifications on everytime she tweets.
Selena Gomez
@SelenaGomez: A trip to london is much needed see you guys in 2 days love you all <3
My hearted started feeling faster maybe this is fate indeed.