33

Taehyung's P.O.V

Jungkook had to go back downstairs to the meeting room with the boys, and I followed him.

All of them were in there, including Jimin.

"Did you kill him?", Hoseok asked Jungkook.

"No. He's not looking good, but that's what he fucking gets. i'm not killing him until i get more information."

"So, what have you found out?", Yoongi asked curiously.

"My father has about 100 men. He was planning to send some those men to kill Taehyung and Jimin. Luckily, we got there in time. We killed most of the 20 men, but there were still a few left. They're after Taehyung and Jimin so we can't leave them alone or send them out anywhere by themselves. We need to upgrade our training also. My father is not going to stop until he kills us. And i can't let him win. I don't care if I die, we have to kill him.", Jungkook had a pained expression and I looked at him sympathetically.

"We're not letting you die Jungkook.", I said and held his arm.

"I know. Just saying. If i were to die, you guys move on. We already talked about Namjoon taking over if I-"

"Why are we talking about you dying? You're not going to die. Ok?", I grabbed his attention and he nodded.

"Moving on, we have to be ready for anything. Taehyung, Jimin, I do feel bad for everything you both have been through. But, i'm going to help you. You two will start training early in the morning.", Jungkook ordered and everyone stared at me and Jimin wide eyed, who was sitting on Yoongi's lap in the chair.

"Wait, so like I have to like... fight? I don't want to though.", Jimin pouted.

"It's better to know how to defend yourself, than take the bullet like a pussy. You're going to improve. We'll teach you how to fight back and use weapons, just in case. In the morning, me, Jin, and Hoseok will work with Taehyung. Namjoon, and Yoongi will work with Jimin. And we'll alternate throughout the weeks."

"What if we don't get good at all of that?", I asked.

"You will. With our training, you'll be a beast at it. Jungkook will have some of our men over to help out too.", Jin supported and I nodded.

"Ok. Sounds like a plan?", Jungkook looked at everyone and we all nodded.

"K. Get some rest, we're gonna be working hard tomorrow."

**
ok but like we MADE IT IN THE TOP TEN!

even tho we went right back down to 10, we still made it!

that's crazy bro..

y'all are amazing, i love y'all 💞💞