45

Jimin's P.O.V

I scrolled through the new phone i got a few weeks ago and looked at a picture of me and Taehyung.

I smiled, "Back when our lives weren't so crazy."

I shut off my phone and decided to go check on Yoongi.

He was pretend fighting with Hoseok and I watched the two skillfully hit each other.

Once he saw me, he stopped, "Hey. Did Jungkook talk to you? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Yoongi. Continue."

"You sure?", he walked to me and put his hands on my waist.

I nodded and stared into his pretty brown eyes.

"Ok angel. If you need me, I'm here.", he walked back to Hoseok and the two continued their training.

I held myself and walked to Jungkook who was sitting in the room, on the mat.

He had his head in his hands, and looked exhausted.

"Come on leader. I want to learn some more stuff.", I spoke and he lifted his head.

"Ok. Like what?"

"Anything. I keep thinking about Taehyung over there and it's not good, so I need something to get it off my mind. Plus, I want to get better.", I shrugged and he stood up.

"Alright, come on."

Jungkook's P.O.V

"I say we just full on attack.", Yoongi stated as all of us sat in the meeting room.

"We can't do that.", Hoseok shook his head.

"Why?", Jimin asked.

"No offense, but why is he in here?", Namjoon pointed at Jimin.

Jimin raised his eyebrows, "And why the hell are you in here big brain? I don't see you coming with some plan."

Namjoon surrendered and raised his hands, as Yoongi chuckled and back hugged Jimin.

"That's so cute! Joonie, don't get at Jimin like that. I like him." Jin cooed.

Jimin smiled and I sighed, "Guys! Focus!"

"Jungkook, Tae will be ok. I don't think your father's dumb enough to actually kill him. He knows we're coming.", Hoseok comforted.

"You guys are stupid. Let's just go before the two days. When he's not expecting us. Like, tomorrow, and sneak Tae out, beat up whoever gets in our way.", Namjoon said.

"How do you know he's not telling Tae what to do? Or he's probably telling tae shit right now to believe, or do.", Jimin stated.

"We'll go. All of us will walk in. Jimin, you're not fully trained yet. So, stick next to one of us-", I started but he cut me off.

"I can fight, what do you mean?", he glared at me.

"Jimin, you're a newbie. You know nothing about gangs, and you already got shot before. They won't hesitate to kill you. So, you can fight, but don't go off trying to do shit by yourself. Stick next to Yoongi or someone. Anyways, we'll listen to what my dad has to say. I'm not leaving that house until he's dead and Tae is back with us.", I informed.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I tried to move my arms, but it was no use.

I was tied up pretty good.

"No use. You should just stop.", Ty came and smirked as he stood in front of me.

"I can't believe i fell for your starving trick. You dick.", I glared.

"Not my fault. Pretty boys are dumb."

I took a few seconds to absorb his features.

He had those eyebrows that I recognized, those teeth...

"Who is your father?", I wanted to know if my theory was correct.

But he seemed to already know what I wanted to know.

He chuckled and leaned closer, "You're smart Taehyung. But, you can't know everything yet."

"Everything? What are you talking about?"

He shrugged and crossed his arms.

"I can't believe you're helping him. You seem like you would be a decent guy.", I admitted.

"Oh, I'm a bad guy. Don't go by looks."

"Whatever. I hope you all rot.", I said.

"Keep talking and I'll make you remember what Bogum and those guys did to you.", he smirked.

I widened my eyes, "You... You wouldn't."

"Oh i would. Don't underestimate me.", he walked away.

The lights turned off and it was dark.

I was all alone, again.

What did i do to deserve this?

All i've ever wanted in life was love, and I can't even do that without people dying.

I always get hurt, and I always have to suffer.

I want to join my mom. At least she's a peace.

Maybe then, I'll finally get the love I wanted.

**

ok so like i will do smut but no like now.

ya know?

i'm going to continue writing the story, and there's going to be smut around the end, which we're  close to.

i'll put a sign, ⚠️, when there's smut.