54 ⚠️

Jimin's P.O.V

"You won't hurt me.. right? Like in a forced kind of way?", I asked.

Under me, he pulled off his shirt and revealed his bare upper body, "I won't."

"Good.", I bent down to place my lips over his.

The kiss was passionate, and it was filled with lust.

I broke away from the kiss, to take my shirt off, and we went back to making out.

I got off his lap so the both of us can take off our boxers and pants.

His dick sprang up and I couldn't help but stare.

"Jesus..", I breathed out and he smirked.

He placed his fingers under my chin and bit my lip, "Show me how good that pretty mouth works."

He laid back down and I placed my fingers on his fully erected cock.

I slowly moved my hands up and down, and I heard him groan.

I continued stroking his shaft, increasing my pace by the minute.

I couldn't wait any longer to taste him.

I moved down and licked the head, tasting his pre-cum, then slid my tongue slowly up and down his shaft, bathing him in my saliva.

Then, I took him into my mouth.

It felt like silk wrapped around hard wood.

I slowly took him deeper and deeper until i felt the head at the back of my throat.

I heard his low groans echo throughout the room and i knew he was enjoying this.

I realized i completely took him in my mouth, and I was actually proud of myself.

It was kind of hard to believe how natural it felt to have a cock in my mouth.

"Fuck Chim..", he groaned and I smirked.

Slowly, I bobbed my head up and down, gliding my lips and tongue along his shaft.

I could tell it was having an effect on him as his breathing got heavier.

I started to gag a little as I bobbed my head up and down.

He lifted his lower body and hit the back of his cock against my throat, and I increased my pace.

As I was sucking him off, my own erection started to show.

"Yes.. Just like that, baby.", he moaned and I continued.

I heard his breaths and I figured he was close to coming.

Not wanting him to release yet, I pulled my mouth off his cock, making a 'pop sound'.

I crawled on top of him, "Fuck me first."

He had a hungry look on his eyes and the next thing I knew, he was hovering over me.

He went straight to my neck and I moaned as I felt his kisses on my skin.

He groped my ass underneath and I gripped my hands on his muscular shoulders.

He sat up and licked his lips as he leaned over to grab the bottle of lube.

"This will turn into pleasure meant real quick, so don't worry, ok?", he squirted some onto his hand and I nodded.

I felt a finger insert inside me and I took a sharp breath.

He slowly moved his finger in and out of me, and I closed my eyes.

He put in another finger and slowly thrusted, but soon picking it his pace.

I moaned as he pulled out, done with stretching me out.

He pumped his cock and got ready to fuck me.

He pressed his cock  head against my rosebud and pushed forward.

With effort, it went in and I moaned loudly.

I knew it was big, but I didn't know it was this big.

Yoongi's P.O.V

All i felt, was complete bliss.

He was perfect in every way.

I took it slow, pushing in a centimeter at a time, pushing in and then pulling back before pushing in a little deeper.

I heard his beautiful moans in pleasure and I grinned.

"So.. tight.", I grunted.

"Turn around for me baby.", I pulled out and he got on all fours, facing the headboard.

I thrusted back in and he yelped as he held onto the headboard for support.

I slapped his ass and he moaned.

With my hands on his hips, I thrusted harder and harder.

I noticed Jimin's eyes were rolled back and I could see the pleasure he was feeling with every stroke.

I reached around to grab his cock and found it hard as stone. The feeling of his cock and the look on his face only heightened my arousal.

My primitive side was taking over, and my only goal was to cum deep inside him.

Jimin's moans were heard clearly and he started pumping himself with his hand as his ass jiggled with every thrust I did.

"I'm coming.", I grunted.

My orgasm swept through me and I shot my load inside him.

"Fuck!", he shot his load and all that was heard in the room, was breaths.

I thrusted one more time, before pulling out and he gasped at the exposed air hitting his asshole.

He collapsed and fell on the side as I stood up and smirked.

"Did you like it?", I asked.

"I... loved it.", he panted out and I chuckled.

After I cleaned up our mess and I put some joggers on, as Jimin put on his shirt and sweatpants.

We laid down and started cuddling.

"I just realized that was our first time doing it together.", Jimin said to me.

"Yep. And i hope there'll be more times.", I kissed his forehead and Jimin scoffed.

"Thank you for not being controlling about it..", he said softly.

"Of course baby."

There was complete silence and I wanted to tease him.

"So.. round two?"

"Stop!", he slapped my bare chest and I laughed.

"Did you love my dick in your-"

"Ok i'm closing my eyes now! Shush!", he blushed and covered his face.

As i tightly wrapped my arms around his slim waist, I started thinking.

This is the person who loves me and cares for me the most.

This is the person I would love forever.

And i wouldn't trade that for the world.

**

woah